Chapter Nineteen: Will You Marry Me?

{Niall's POV}

"Beaches near here." I mutter as I type it into Google Maps. I look at photos of all the ones that turn up and decide on one that is about thirty minutes from here.

"Ella!" I call out. Ella comes out of the bathroom wearing light denim shorts, a black tee with a Daisy printed on it and low black converses. Her brown hair is pulled back into a French braid. "Come with me beautiful." I take Ella's hand, the ring box secure in my pocket.

I send Ella out to the car but run down the hall first to Zayn and Perrie's room. Zayn offered to look after Asha for us, considering Zayn and I are the only two who know that I'm going to propose.

I go in and he's playing fairies with Asha and Ellie. Why is Zayn always dressed as a fairy princess?

"Hey Ash," I call her over, squatting down. She runs over and stands in front of me.

"Yes Daddy?" She asks. Still gives me butterflies when she calls me Daddy.

"Can I ask your Mummy to marry me?" I ask the small child. She squeals and nods her head. "But you can't tell anyone, apart from Uncle Zaynie and Ellie." I instruct.

"Okay Daddy." She hugs me and then I run out to the car, getting into the back with Ella. Asha said yes so now only Ella to go!

We arrive at the Beach and head out onto the grass, under the gum nut trees. Ella and I sit on a picnic table, watching the waves crash against the sand and kids playing around in the water. No one would dare go in the water in April back in England.

"So, why are we here?" Ella asks me. I start to get nervous and wonder whether I should really do it? Mind you, what's the worst that can happen? She says no.

"Ella, we haven't been together all that long but the lads are always saying, the next girl I date will be my princess because I've been waiting so long and you were that next girl and believe me, I've have so much fun with you and I adore Asha to bits, along with you so, um." I say and stand in front of her. I get down on one knee and pull the box out of my pocket.

Ella looks really shocked but I just open the box, containing the silver ring with one diamond on it. "Ella Aibhlinn Oscar, will you marry me?" I ask her.

Ella gives me her favourite smirk. "No." She says. What! This is not going to plan! What did I do wrong? Holy shi- she's laughing. That little cow!

"Of course Niall! Yes I'll marry you!" Ella smiles and I slide the ring onto her left ring finger. I then proceed to pick her up and she secures her legs around my waist as I spin her around cheering.

Once we stop laughing I place her back down on both feet and cup her face in my hands. "I love you Ella." I smile.

"I love you too Niall." Ella replies before kissing me. I savour the taste of her lips and then we part at the right moment. "Let's go tell Asha."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the others are sitting on the couches looking at Ella and I anxiously. Believe it or not, we're waiting for Zayn to arrive. Always late I tell you, plus he's got Asha and Ellie with him.

Zayn runs into the room and places the kids on the ground before sitting on Perrie. He smiles at me hopefully and I nod. Zayn randomly squeals like a pig and the others give him weird looks as I crack up.

Once I've recomposed myself I take Ella's left hand in mine, covering her engagement ring so we can surprise them all, bar Zayn.

"So um, we would just like to tell you that um-"

"Spit it out Niall!" Harry says flipping his head back.

"Ella and I are getting married." I announce proudly. The girls fly off the couch and squeal at the top of their lungs, lunging onto Ella. The lads run around cheering and hug the shit out of me and Ellie giggles whilst Asha cheers.

"Daddy and Mummy are getting married!" Asha squeals and I pick her up, spinning her around.

We head out to the arena for our final show in Hobart and have an awesome time performing. In Twitter Time my bandmates and the Little Mix girls stand in a line.

"Now, Niall has some news." Zayn says to the crowd. They're going to announce my engagement. Jade and Perrie run off and then come back two minutes later with Ella.

They place Ella next to me and I take her right hand in my left one.

"Now, we are pleased to announce, on behalf of Niall and Ella." Harry stands proudly to the Tasmanian crowd.

"That Niall and Ella are happily engaged!" Zayn cheers. The crowd screams and girls start crying and yelling congratulations.

Our friends hug us all too and the ora of the arena is amazing! This is great! I'm so happy to be engaged to the love of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for all those who are voting and reading! Means a lot to me! So, Nilla are engaged now..... what do you guys think?

Thanks guys! Vote Comment Subscribe

Lotta :)