Destiny

Wondergirl leaped off the building and in front of one of the robbers, just putting her hand out. The man stopped and turned around, running the other way and she just sighed.

"They always do that." Before she could even start going after the man he was taken down. Confused, she ran over. She could recognize him from anywhere.

"T-Robin?" Her boyfriend turned and furrowed his brows. He didnt look like Robin, his suit changed, but he was still recognizable.

(Tim's new suit)

(Tim's new suit)

"Its Red Robin now." He corrected sharply, Cassie scoffed and shook her head. "No hello? I'm your girlfriend!" Tim ignored her and picked up the unconcious man. "So what about the team?" She inquired, trying to avoid where the conversation was going.

"Red Robin is my destiny Wondergirl, the team wont respect or accept that. Especially Batman." She laughed and shook her head. "Youd be surprised. Give us a chance." The blonde offered, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Tim turned so her hand fell. Cassie's brows furrowed and she shook her head. "I get that you've been going through a lot but you cant just shut everyone off!" Tim looked down for a second before stepping forward and handing the robber over to her.

"Talk to me." She tried and he tensed up, before turning around, taking his grappling hook out. Cassie bite her lip, trying to stop herself from saying what she dreaded.

"If you do that, we're over." She said, finally mustering out the courage. He needed to figure out that a relationship requires two people. She was done with doing all the work.

Tim's hand trembled "I'm sorry." He muttered, so quiet that she could barely hear it. He then grappled away.

Cassie deeply exhaled and stared blankly at where he went, before turning and going to the police station to turn the robber in.

Meanwhile

Bart laid on the couch on his back, throwing popcorn in the air and catching it with his mouth. Stephanie (Spoiler for those who dont know) groaned and dropped the remote. "Theres nothing on." She complained, just leaving it on whatever channel it was on.

"Clearly theres something." Jaime sarcastically said, gesturing to the commercials, Stephanie picked the remote up and threw it at him. "Ow!" He complained.

"Anyone seen Tim lately?" They all turned to see Artemis, Wally next to her. "Shouldnt you be resting?" Bart asked and Artemis shrugged and smiled at him. "I tried." Wally said and Artemis elbowed the redhead.

"Nope, not since he walked out last week." Cissie (Arrowette) said, walking in from the kitchen, waving at Artemis, her mentor.

Wally hummed in response, furrowing his brows in thought. "Dick says he comes in and out of the manor." Artemis added "He doesnt interact though."

Then, the zeta-tubes announced Cassies arrival. It was her turn to go out and patrol. She came in looking distraught.

"You okay?" Bart asked, now sitting up. Cassie shrugged, and sighed. "I saw him-Tim." Everyones eyes widened, silently gesturing her to go on.

"Hes gone solo, goes by the Red Robin now. He says it's his destiny and no one will accept him for it." She explained, she wished she could say more but, like always, she did the work in her and Tim's conversation.

Cissie scoffed "He didnt even give us a chance to accept him for it-and we wouldnt we?" Cassie shrugged at the question, still deep in thought at the event that also went on.

It felt so weird being broken up with him. Hes been so distant since the Justice League died, and emotionally she had broken up with him after that. Cassie just hadnt come to terms with it until she said it aloud.

"You ended it, didnt you?" Stephanie asked and Cassie just quietly nodded. "It was bound to happen." Cassie said, hugging herself. Artemis wrapped her arms around the Amazon.

This chapter focused more on the team than the original 6 there will probably be more chapters like this one but they will mainly be the OG's. There arent enough fics about the new team, in my opinion.