"That's because I'm younger!"

"Well your 18 now you can fend for yourself!"

Maka sighed, a giant ball of sweat rolling down her face. She looked to her Weapon who was laughing hysterically.

"Immature." She mumbled.

Black Star finally settled down, Chris put you down, and Patti and Liz agreed they would share the sandwich once again.

You looked behind you, nothing. You didn't know what you expected.

Something.

┈❀┈

You all walked to the mountain that was close, but far away. It was a beautiful mountain.

"Wow! If Kid were here he-"

And you meant it.

"(Y/N)?" Asked Soul, putting a hand on your shoulder.

You shook your head. "It's fine."
And you all kept walking.

From a ways a way, it was just a mountain. A plain old mountain that maybe held a volcano, but maybe didn't.

Then it wouldn't just be plain.

You all scavenged for the door, until finally, Black Star had climbed onto a big rock and was screaming on top.

"You okay?" Liz raised an eyebrow at the overly excited Black Star. "I FOUND IT I AM THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL!!"

A ball of sweat rolled down all of yours heads, except Patti's, who was laughing hysterically.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it Black Star." Maka rolled her eyes.

First the boys got up, and helped you and Patti up. Liz and Maka refused help, and didn't need it. What feminists.

┈❀┈

Kid opened his eyes.

His chest... It felt weird. It didn't hurt like the other night. No, it wasn't just his chest. It was his stomach, it was his head...

It felt like Christmas night, when he...

He sat up.

Wow, fortunate time. The serum wore off, and he had the energy, since he wasn't doing anything, and he had the ability to actually stand and walk.

Since the effect wasn't supposed to wear off, the door was unlocked.

He walked to it and opened the door. But, froze and closed it.

"I might need clothes..." He mumbled to himself, remembering that his butt was hanging out and knew that he wasn't going around like this.

Kid remembered from the first few days, or what seemed like days, the professor put them in his desk... Which drawer?

Kid looked in all of them very quickly. And found his regular black, symmetrical, clothes, in the fourth drawer.

He quickly changed.

Finally satisfied and comfortable.

He grabbed the knob and stepped out.

"Wow..." He said, breathless. The hallway was stunning.

'HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE THIS ENTIRE TIME?!' He yelled to himself.
The floor reflected the light perfectly, seeming golden, but was an obvious light wood floor. It was carpeted with a red velvet, with golden thread laced through the strands. It was decorated with meaningless paintings and tables with nothing on them. A waste, really.
He ran down the perfect hall.

He didn't know what to expect when he ran into someone.

┈❀┈

They all walked in.

It was like walking directly into The Miracle and the Monster, you know where the guy gets turned into a beast? It's a Walter Dasney film anyways.

Even though it was built in a mountain, the back had a giant glass window that lead to a terrace, at least they knew it was daytime. The staircase was double and lead into the entrance, meeting in the middle them merging into one staircase.

Okay, it was exactly like the movie.

"When did we get into a Dasney film?" Chris rubbed his neck.

"It feels like we are in a Hearts Kingdom level." You commented.

"Yeah, Beast's Palace? I found that one a bit complicated." Soul shrugged.

"Anyways," Maka stepped ahead. "(Y/N), Chris, you both go on the right staircase, Soul and I will go on the left. Black Star and Tsubaki, I see an entrance to somewhere over there, Liz and Patti, check the deck!"

"That rhymes..." Patti giggled.

"Go!" Maka shouted, and they all split up.

─────── ❀ ───────

AHHHHHH 2K VIEWS

WWWWHAAATTTT. I'm very glad ;^; but you guys have been lagging in the comments. Oh well, can't ask for everything.

I love the new update, where I can add media straight from the app :3.

- Kid's Booty