Pat Pat

Please understand that the previous chapter, that had neatly the entire thing erased, is now backup in its glory of being full!

─────── ❀ ───────

Chapter 10 -Suicidal Kid

Kid had come to the point where he is not even trying anymore.

He's lucky he has the energy to breathe.

In this metallic room, with the professor's work lying around. Kid has finished pondering about why he's here and what the professor is doing.

Kid just laid there, staring off into space, not thinking, just staring.

How he wasted most of his life thinking about symmetry, he doesn't know.

There is no hope for him right now.

He can't feel anything, it's all numb.

It's all numb, physically and emotionally.

He feels like it has been months, it could have been for all he knows. He doesn't watch the clock anymore. He doesn't care anymore.

Everything has left him, so now he needs to leave.

He is waiting for his time of dying. Where his heart would stop, his brain couldn't process, and his lungs didn't burn for air like they are now.

Kid forgot how to live again. Kid forgot why he had to fight to keep his heart moving, to keep his brain processing, to keep his lungs satisfied.

The only thing that kept him alive was the chest pains he got. He got them quite frequently. It was the exact same pain as when he was a child. When his mother...

He couldn't stand it anymore.

A part of him didn't want to die. A part of him wanted to see the sky once again, to see the creepy moon and sun watch his very move, he wanted to his friends again.

And he wanted to see you.

He longed for your smile, the twinkle in your eyes when you talk.

He wanted to wait and wait forever for you too come.

But he knew you wouldn't. The other part was so negative, they never appreciated him. Always thought of him as a problem.

He was a problem.

He was asymmetrical garbage, and now he needed to die.

But that little piece of hope was the only thing keeping him from asking the professor to kill him.

Or when he injected the serum he would move so the pain would infect his body that would lead to killing him, the professor had said more than once.

He needed a little light. A little tiny light that would never burn out.

He needed you.

┈❀┈

"GAAAAHHHH!" Shouted Maka as she swung Soul's Weapon Form, his blood red blade slicing through the weak caught Kishin.

It screeched then turned into a soul, that Soul ate.

She dusted off her hands, though they had no dust.

"WOOOHHH!!!"

"Black Star! Be quiet!"

"Chris! Let me go!"

"No! I'm trying to scratch my back!"

"I want it!"

"No, you always get it!"