Khushi shivered as she thought of the devil, "He tried abducting me and when I shouted for help, he told the people around us that he was my husband and taking me home with him. When nobody would come forward to help me thinking that it is a domestic dispute, I was dead scared. Rajesh tried stopping Shyam but Shyam was way stronger and the people blamed Rajesh that he was coming in between a couple. That was when Rajesh lied to everyone that he was, in fact, my husband and Shyam was the kidnapper. People were stunned at the sudden change and asked me who my husband was. To escape from the monster, I told them that Rajesh indeed was my husband."

Khushi took a deep breath, "That's when all hell broke loose. He.. Shyam... was beyond angry when I called Rajesh my husband. He threw Rajesh on the ground and punched him hard. He disfigured Rajesh. People pulled him off of Rajesh but Shyam had brute strength. He had a few explosives hidden nearby, and he used them on people there. He threw some explosives on the nearby hills, causing havoc everywhere"

When Khushi took a break to reign in her emotions, Sameer added, "Our recent investigation revealed that the explosives caused a few boulders to roll down due to the impact and some people died. There was complete chaos. Three other cars were hit with the stones and explosives, eleven people were killed."

"He tried to pull me with him into the nearby forest, but when Rajesh stalled him so that I could escape, he killed Rajesh, right in front of me", Khushi broke down crying.

Arnav rushed to take her into his arms and console her. Everyone was appalled at his love for her.

"Khushi, shhh, Relax honey, he will pay for that!" he said his heart-wrenching at his beloved's agony, "We will get him", he said furious at Shyam, "We will get that b*stard Shyam"

Khushi looked up in terror.

"No.." she screamed, "No..no..no..no", Khushi couldn't stop herself from hugging him tight.

"Khushi", Arnav was very surprised, "What are you saying, He killed your cousin"

"And many other people" Sameer reinforced

"No, you don't understand..", she cupped both her hands around his face, and cried, "Promise me, promise me that you won't go behind him"