"Hello friends, today we are gather here to share you with one happy news. As we got an opportunity from the famous publishing house. They are ready to publish our book which will contain stories and poetry. As a philosophy students everyone can contribute their creation. You have to submit your creation befor 15th of this month to Nishali. Our professor will choose from those for book. I hope you guys give 100% on it" Shyam explained Happiness with students.

"Shyam ji" Anjali nervously called out him.
"Yes, Anjali. You want to say something"
"o main..o main..Actually If you don't..." before she complete her word someone entred.
"Eve, sun na. You are accompany me for shopping today and end with dinner at your favourite dhaba"  Nishali explained her plan while putting her arm around his shoulder.

"Its request or ordered"
"Simple, its ordered. Oh Miss Modern Jansi Ki Rani. What are you doing here " 
"Anjali, that is my name. I told you 100 times"
"Oh chill pill Anjali. You know what, You are one of the good girl. Why dont you date my Shyam" Her sudden word shocked Anjali and Shyam.
"What say eve, you said na. Your would will be my choice. Look Anjali is good girl. I choose her"
"Monkey stop your nonsense talk. I am sorry Anjali. Please carry on what you are saying and drop this topic from your mind. She is mad"
"Its okay Shyam Ji, I think I should leave now"
"What was that Monkey. You made awkward situations" Shyam enquired after making sure Anjali left.
"Who I am for you??"
"You know that every well"
"So You know that, I can understand you also. Its not hard to find out you have some feelings for that Jansi ki Rani."
"WHAT???"
"Dont dare to deny, Shyam"
"Kk fine, She is nice girl after being Royal Princess also. She is down to earth  nature. She is so caring and kind hearted person."
"STOP STOP..Eve, I can't believe you are observing her from the start or what??. Oh man You are in Love with her. Go and confess it. She is good choice and never come between our friendship I am sure about it"
"What!! are you mad Monkey. She is belongs to Royal family and I am from orphanage. I know she is following me too. I think she is having some feelings too but when she came to know who I am, her feelings will fly away. Its better to avoid her like I am doing from the start" Shyam explained.
"Love is true, then only you matter in it not your financial status. If she having true feelings for you, I promise you Eve, I will make sure She will be yours.
"Oye Monkey, dont put on any of your stupid plan"
"I am also from rich family, but You like me na..You love me. Anjali may be same as me. She will love you for what you are"
"Never ever compare yourself with anyone. You are unique piece"
"Okay baba, now come I composed new Song on" Saying that She deagged him.

After few days..
"Congratulations Anjali" Pooja said while giving Hug.
"Pooja, wait a minute.  Why all are congratulate me. I am totally clueless"
'What, You not yet see our notice board. Do you" Pooja got her answer without thinking anything she dragged Anjali and Yash towards Notice board.
"But, how, who??" Anjali looked at the notice with shock.
The notice board filled with her stories and poem which she kept privately and a notice stating that along with college book publishing one more book is publishing that is "Her Dreams" By Anjali Singh Raizada.
Without thinking anything she marched towards to meet Shyam. She searched class, canteen and library end with basketball ground. She entred in the ground stopping the game in between.
"What you think about yourself Mr Gupta??" Anjali questioned him with anger.
"What happened Anjali??"
"You don't know what happened Shyam"
"You Published my stories without my permission, why?"
"They are not for keeping in private Dear, People should know your talent. I am sure you will be good writer"
"Wow Shyam Gupta, what a explanation, you stole my writing and publishing it without my permission"
"Wait a minute.."
"Why wait a minute.???? minute??? Really shyam,  You have the time to stole my stories, you have time to publish my stories, you damn have the time to understand my talent and encourage me but you don't have the time to talk to me, you can solve any other girls  doubt but when it come to me you avoid me like I am not in real. How many time I tried to talk but you made some or other reason and avoid me. You see hided talent in me but dont see my feelings for you. WHY" She atlast burst out her angry tears and run away from there leaving shocked Shyam and team behind and Smirking Nishali.
***
"Jansi ki Rani is here, wasting her pure tears"
Anjali looked at Nishali who is coolly sitting on window and looking at her.
"Nishali, if you here to fight with me for your buddy. Then please I am not in mood for that"
"Chill pill Rani, If I wanted to fight with you. then  I couldn't stole your stories in first place and submit along with others and Publish it separately"
"What????"
"You stole but I thought it Shyam did"
"Because Your mind, your heart is filled with love for him. I just wanted to you to confess it. So simply I made situation. He is avoiding you but publishing your stories without your permission will surely wrong triggered you. My assumption was right and you confessed your love "
"Oh my god, I just shouted at him without his fault. I have to met him"
Before Anjali move out from empty class, Nishali jumped from Window and blocked her way.
"Before you take step towards Shyam, You have to know about him. You belongs to Royal family on other hand Shyam doesn't have family. He is living in Orphanage with his two kid sisters. That the reason he is avoiding you after having feelings for you also. So before going forward You have to make sure you won't break his heart and go away if your family or society not agree. One more thing His priorities list never gonna change, on the top of it his sisters come first. Now its upto you, If you are taking step forward, Then there wont be back off and I won't let you do that also. Its fare warning.." Before she complete Nishali completed her words Anjali dragged her.
Anjali moved her eyes here and there in search of her love which end at her class room. He is reading something  His concentration disturb with entry of his Monkey and love lady. He moved towards them with confusion.

What happened???"
Before Nishali Open her mouth, Anjali made her stand beside Shyam.  She knee down totally confusing them.
"His smile catch my heart on the first day. The pure smile for others what make him special. I started to fall for him, I want to be in that man's life. I belongs to Royal family and Princess and all but I want to be queen of his heart. I can scrifies every damn royalties and Princess tag to become his queen. I wanted to change Singh Raizada to Gupta if he dont mind. I want to become fourth priority in his life after his two sisters and His monkey girl. If his Monkey girl let me enter in his life as his love" Her confession shocked everyone and angred Sheetal. More than Shock Nishali eyes filled with tears because Anjali knee down before her forwarded her (Anjali) hand towards her (Nishali) to accept Anjali's love for Shyam. Its most unique proposal as it proposed by Royal Princess that to not her love but his monkey girl.

Love You
Nightangle