Getting back

It was a beautiful morning and there was a huge forest made out of coral, there were corals in all the different colors, the ground was sand and there were fish so it was the underwater scene without water. lt was so beautiful, there were mermaids swimming around laughing, singing, and playing. The path was made out of sand dollars and the edges were made out of seashells. They walked around looking at everything, it was all so beautiful. After three hours they left the coral area. "lt's 12 o'clock we should hurry" Annabell said, everyone Dashed across the ground and after three hours they arrived at the edge of the woods. "Bye! if I don't make it I love you and tell my family that!" Emma yelled and ran into the forest with her sword in her hand then she got trapped inside of a trap. "Eblreek!" came a scream from an ogre then another ogre came and tossed her into a big wheelbarrow. Quietly she I started to cut the net as they went into a hole in the ground and thrown into a cell, next to her was a boy. He had dark hair, green eyes, and peach skin his teeth were perfectly white, his clothes were dirty and ripped. "Hello I'm Emma" she said. "I'm Jacob wanna be friends?"  he said. "Sure they got you too huh?" she said. "Yeah, I was hunting and my dad tried to kill one of the ogres but they killed him and my mom, Mary from Farushalum, tried to help me but they got me and I've been here ever since" He replied. "Hey, I know your mother" Emma replied and then an ogre came and ripped her away from Jacob. "Hey put me down!" she screamed. "Prince ogre wants to see you" the ogre said, when they arrived at the Prince, the ogre left them alone in the room. "I heard a one of the six walked in but I didn't know she would be so pretty" the prince said. "Leave me alone! where's Jacob?" Emma demanded. "Your little friend is still in his dungeon" the prince yelled. That's one Emma noticed the gem was on a ring that the prince was wearing, then the prince saw Emma looking at his ring. "I'll make you a deal, a kiss for the ring" the ogre prince said. "No" Emma replied. "Fine, the boys release and the ring for a kiss" he explained. Emma thought was it worth it? The guy's revolting! but ... Oh fine. "Okay" Emma said and with a grossed out stomach leaned in and kissed him. "I've done my part now your turn hand it over and let him go!" she demanded. "Here's the ring and now you and Jacob can now run away together" the prince said sadly. That's when Emma realized He wanted someone and was so desperate he let go one of his prisoners and she noticed the ring was from his dad. "You'll find someone one day I promise" she told him and ran off to find Jacob. "Jacob you're free" she told him and he cheered then he was taken out of his cell and tackled Emma saying thank you and hugged her. Then ogres ripped him away from Emma and tossed them both back into the cell. She screamed in frustration and set a fire underground, she ran out and into the woods with Jacob and got to her friends she gave them the ring and introduced jacob to the others and told them about how he and mary were related. "Come on let's go to Mary" Annabell said. So they flew to Mary's ( Emma carried Jacob ). Once they got there Mary hugged them and told them to rest and she didn't stop hugging Jacob. They slept the rest of the day for three days and on the fourth day they were energetic and active. They caught a ride on a Griffin to the nightmare castle. When they got there the pieces of the wand warped together and the wand of wonderment was there. "Look a River of muck with heads" Emma said as the Griffin flew away leaving them there. They threw a rock in and when it touched the muck it blew up, the explosion was small but it did a bit of damage to the rock so they decided to fly over it and the guard wall. Immediately 50 monsters came charging at them Rebecca Emma and Holly used their powers and swords then the others found swords at their sides and started to use them with their powers soon they all died and a wave of twice as many monsters attacked. When they died 1000 monsters came with the queen when they had each killed five monsters they heard a piercing scream it wasn't like one that came from the monsters it was one that sounded human everyone stopped and looked in the direction it came from they saw the queen standing over Rebecca who was on the floor bloody and whimpering she was struggling for breath. "That's one down five to go" the queen said the battle started again and the 5 Made Their Way to Rebecca when they got to her they cried. she told them. "you're the best friends I could ask for I love you guys tell my family I love them. The last thing I want to see is the stars" Rebecca said looking up a tear rolled down her face and then her body went limp the other 5 stood over her sobbing soon sadness turned to anger in fury all of them charged at the smiling queen, she tried to kill them but they dodged her. "lt's not working let's use our powers" Holly screamed then they attacked the queen they blasted her and she blew up when the smoke cleared up in the Queens Place stood another queen. "I'm the good queen thank you for destroying my sister we have very different personalities I will grant you one wish". They looked at each other and said Rebecca the queen went to her and Rebecca's eyes fluttered open everyone ran to her and tackled her with hugs.  "What happened? oh, I knew you could do it! what about the one just wish? she asked. "The wish! we can go home!" Jason cheered. Just before they were going to use the wish Fairies appeared. "We want to let you be able to come here and go home anytime. We put a spell on your rings so you can fly but can also travel between world whenever" they said tapping the rings each with a wand. The six put them on and the world started to spin. When they were back Annabell was still holding the wand of wonderment. "Guy's, we still have the one wish" she exclaimed.