Iktos' family

When they woke up there were glasses of milk and plates of cookies on the nightstand. "Morning," Amber said "I'm packing you underwear and shoes, oh and the rings". Amber then, packed food and a first aid kit then they went downstairs to eat the. "Food here is a delicacy" the six said. "Thanks" Amber replied, when they were done they started their quest. They said goodbye to everyone and put the rings on. They flew across the sea for hours and took breaks, when they reach the other side their lungs were gasping for breath so they decided to take a small break and collapsed on the floor. An hour later they started to walk, then after three hours of running and walking they came to another ocean area they were too tired to fly so they built a raft. They tied the PJs Amber gave them together to make a sail and Rebecca created strong winds to set them assail. "Holly create waves" Annabell said, suddenly waves crashed onto the raft pushing them. "Holly stop Jason fell overboard!" Emma screamed over the storm. The water and air was perfectly still and Holly jumped overboard and took a deep breath remembering she could breathe underwater, she found Jason and brought him to the surface. She swam with him to the raft, when Jason was on board Holly made a fist and Jason coughed out water. Holly got on the raft and she was shivering. The water was so cold. Emma touched her and she felt warm and she was dry then, did the same to Jason. "How did you do that?" Jason asked Emma. "My power is heat, lightning boy" Emma replied smiling. Everyone laughed at his new nickname. "Guys I'm going to make seatbelts for everyone" Annabell said and seatbelts appeared. Holly and Rebecca started the storm up again. Every 10 minutes they made sure everyone was okay and an hour after Jason fell off, the storm stopped. "Why did we stop?" Jake asked. "We're hungry and it's lunch time" Rebecca replied "I'll make lunch" Holly said. When lunch was ready they saw Oreo milkshakes, chicken nuggets, and fries. Everyone ate and then Holly handed them six peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in all for a snack "So when we want a little food we'll have something" Holly told them. Then the storm set up again after. What seemed like forever they arrived at land. When they looked around they spotted something that looked like a prison and then they saw a sign and realized it was a prison and its name was Pleto prison, on the sign it said that the worst villains and witches lived there once they were caught. With a deep breath they walked inside they saw hags and murderers with a bloody knife and a stabbed guard next to them they saw jokers and villains with and sharpening knives and even rabid fairies with talons and bloody eyes. There were no guards, all the guards were in the cell dead on the floor next to their killers. "Guys we should go like now!" Annabell said. At the end of the row was a zombie it had amazing speed for a zombie its fastest was a jog but it was terrifying. They ran and ran and ran then they ran into a dead end and the zombie had them cornered then Jake broke the wall with his power and Rebecca pushed them off. Everyone put on their rings and started to glide. Once they couldn't see Pleto prison anymore they landed. "Not again" Rebecca said looking at another water space. "Holly can you make waves for us to ride on like littarally?" Emma said wondering. "Good idea that you always have great ideas" Annabell said making Emma blush. "Sure" Holly answered saving Emma from an awkward silence. Holly whistled a high pitch and six waves appeared when they got on they were dry and didn't get wet they also could control their way like if they said go forward they would go forward until they got a new command. With their super speedy waves they got to the other side in an hour. Once they got off they walked to the shore of the sea monsters "Bye" Jason said in fears grasp and went into the water. When he opened his eyes he saw that he was in a small bubble that adjusted when he moved he started to inhale and he inhaled air. Jason looked around and saw two sea monsters. There was one bigger than the other who looked like Iktos but was orange and the other one was black. "Iktos was a loser! he was a loser and not a sea monster! he deserved this!" the orange one boomed. "Our brother was kind, sweet, and loving you're nothing compared to him" the black one said defensively. Jason began thrashing around and the two sea monsters snapped their heads and looked at him then the orange one smiled evilly and said, "Hazel lock him up" then the black one Hazel rolled her eyes and said, "okay Kelly" finishing it with a smirk. "I hate that name!" the orange one Kelly boomed.  Hazel laughed and led Jason to the cells. "I agree Iktos is sweet and loving" Jason told Hazel. Hazel stop dead in her tracks and eyed Jason. "You know Iktos?I'll make you a deal tell me where he is and I will help you I promise" Hazel said. "I need to get out of here and I need the yellow crystal. Iktos is near shark Lagoon and the witches lair he's just above there" Jason replied, Hazel started to cry with joy. "I miss him so much thank you! here's the gem, good luck and safe trip" Hazel said while Jason got out of the water. "Jason it's night we're setting Camp soon hurry" Jake said walking away with the others Jason caught up and started to walk. An hour after walking they started to set up Holly did the dome and made food while the other set up the table and made the sleeping bags they ate lasagna and shared jokes with each other they also told dreams, worries, and hopes when they all got sleepy they set to sleep.