My queen

Bang! Bang! Bang! Went the water dome, outside there were giant spiders. Annabell screamed and hid in her sleeping bag trembling. Their mouths were covered in a frothy foam, then they got electrocuted. "Anna it's safe to come out" Emma said. Then she came from out of her covers and then gasped. "It's the spider Realm" she squeaked. "We'll have brunch first and then Annabell gets the charm okay?" Holly said. "Okay" they replied brunch was salmon and teriyaki with parsley on the side. When they finished Annabell was sent on Her Way. Annabell was so terrified that wherever she stood a small patch of ice would appear. As she walked in as cobwebs got stuck in her face and in her hair. Then a black thing with eight eyes and eight legs was on her Annabell's face. Suddenly it bit her on her cheekbone. Not immediately, but a pain worse than fires touch flared up in her face. Her face turned pale as a vampire and her skin as cold as Winters breath right where the spider bit her three small snowflakes appeared and Glowed. When they disappeared, the pain stopped. And the Bite vanished. Then Annabel had an idea, she pointed to the spider and it became ice, she smiled. The deeper she went in the bigger the spiders got. Then she saw a tree different from all the rest, it had a glass window with a black crystal spider in it. Then it started to move. Annabell froze it then the glass melted. Next some spider guards found her and showed her to their master. He was a giant spider that was navy, sat in a throne, and wore a crown made of webs. "A beautiful young girl, she'll do just fine" the master said to the spiders who caught Annabell "goodbye my future queen" the head spider said his mouth frothing. "Queen?!?" she said sick to her stomach, it was bad enough she was scared of spiders but now one wanted to marry her! About five minutes later, to spiders put her in a web wedding dress and pushed her into this room wedding music was playing, and she walked to the foamy Navy spider in fear. Then he said "my queen choose any item and you shall have it". Thinking, Annabel had an idea "the spider in the tree" she said. Suddenly the whole chapel burst into whispers. "Are you sure?" he asked nervously. "Yes" she replied. "Very well get it" he ordered, when the guards came back with it they handed it to Annabell. She suddenly ripped off the dress to her normal blue one with gloves and stepped on the floor freezing everything, she turned into a blizzard and got out of there with a blink of an eye. When she got out she toppled Emma . Annabel wasn't a blizzard anymore she was on the floor laughing with Emma, "I got it! the spider ruler tried to marry me it was gross!" Annabel said, "I'm not scared of them anymore" she exclaimed. "Guys could we go to fairyland to ask them where they think Emma's fear place might be?" Rebecca asked "good idea" they replied and started walking there. "when we get home we are so going to win the races" the boys said. "I miss home and my family and even Are mean teacher miss Halifax! I miss my cat and my dog and Lewis my cousin!" Emma said sadly. "Oh come on run!" Jake exclaimed in annoyance then they took off. "What's behind us?" Emma asked. "20 skeletons, they have swords" Jake replied, suddenly Holly and Emma's sides got heavy and they looked at it. They had swords Hollys Glowed blue and Emma's Glowed orange, red, and yellow, then Holly and Emma stopped and face the skeletons. "Are you crazy!?" Rebecca screamed running away with the rest. Shing! went there blades leaving their sheets. "Where did you get those?!" Annabel screamed over the noise looking at the blades. Emma and Holly looked at each other, nodded, and charged. The monsters tried to spear them and cut them but Emma and Holly Swung their swords and deflected all of them then they started to spear them, all the skeletons crumpled and disintegrated. The others turned around and stared at Holly and Emma in amazement. "They're awesome" Jason said his mouth open, when they were done they put the swords back in their sheath and walked past, the others said, "where did you learn how to use a sword?". "We went into this camp where we learn to fight with arrows, swords, shields, spears, and knives so it's kind of like a battle camp because you have wargames every night" Emma replied. "Hey look the sun setting We should stop for the night" Rebecca pointed. "Okay, Holly can you do the dome again while Jason and I make dinner?" Jake asked. "Okay and Rebecca, Annabel, and Emma could you please set the sleeping bags?". When Holly finished making the dome the other started to work. Jason and Jake were making macaroni and cheese. When everyone was done, they went to get food. The food was tender and soft, everyone started to devour their food. Annabel's cheeks puffed up so big that hamsters would stare at it. By the end of the meal everyone looked like a balloon. Then they all crawled into their sleeping bags. "Night" they said and fell asleep.