Chapter 18 ~

Chapter 18

Your POV
I snuck out my window to go meet up with Dally at the Dingo after that we were gonna go to The Nightly Double when I got to the Dingo I went in to sit down at a booth I was waiting for awhile but he wasn't showing up. I decided to go to Buck's place to see if he was there I got there pretty quick I was looking around but I couldn't find him so I decided to go to see if he was in his room. I opened the door and felt my heart break Dally was doing it with a girl I heard about her before he talked about her sometimes her name is Sylvia I grabbed a bottle that was on the floor and threw it to the wall they looked at me "Y/N i'm so sorry its not what it looks like" Dally said while putting on his clothes as fast as he can I looked at him I didn't even feels like I was gonna cry I was just hurt. I then screamed at him "You lied to me I will never forgive you!" I then took off the jacket and threw it at him I then yanked the necklace and punched him with it in my hands I then threw the necklace at Sylvia. I ran out the house as fast as I can out of no where I saw a light. All I saw left was a car by me I felt the taste of death in my mouth I started to close my eyes this is how i'm gonna die I just know it.

Dally's POV
I ran outside and my heart sank I saw Y/N laying on the floor lifeless in her own blood I saw a car by her it had blood on it that fucking car hit her I ran to her I started to cry so much it was my fault that she is dead if I didn't cheat on her she would still be alive and we would be on our date and we would be together I felt a whisper in my ear telling to take her to the hospital I didn't know why she was already dead but I decided to listen to the voice I quickly picked her up and took her to the hospital I can't live without her.