Chapter 16 ~

Chapter 16

Your POV
Soon we made it to the Curtis House Dally then laid me down on the couch I looked at him and smirked he just blushed a bit and sat down right next to me. I was watching the TV when I realized that when the blade stabbed me it didn't really hurt. I didn't know why it didn't I grabbed the blade out my pocket surprisingly they gave it back to me before the gang came in my room. I opened it and was just looking at it I then realized it was kinda dull I then walked into the kitchen to sharpen it I then felt someones arms go around my waist. I then heard Dally "What are you doing doll" I turned around at Dally and put my hands behind my back and said "Nothing" he then cocked an eyebrow at me and out of no where he spun me around and grab the blade out my hand then looked me in they eyes. "What are you doing with this" I looked at him and at his hand "I was just sharping it" I then saw that he was gonna put it in his pocket I quickly grabbed his hand and looked at him in his eyes "Please give it back" I then gave him some puppy eyes. He gave it back to me and said "Ok fine but be careful with it" I then smiled at him and then we kissed I then heard another voice "Ok i'm confused are you two dating or not" I looked and saw that Pony asked that I then just shrugged then Dally said "We are dating" I then looked him and smiled I didn't really know if we were dating but now I know we are and i'm so happy about that.