The maze runner

So if you not have read the first book do not read

************ spoilers*********************

Jfvsixoosbsicbehahdhcigbdnsjdbdjdbjdbdkdbdkfbfkhfbfbfjekbrjr

Ok hi everyone

So I can't believe the gladers were there for three years and couldn't find the exit but Thomas is there for a week and they escape. What the heck?!?!?!

Ok another one

In the book there is a lot more differences than the movie. Like if you say "I'm reading the second book because I saw the movie. Like they are the same right?"

My response to that is

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING THE MOVIE IS WAYYYYYY DIFFERENT THAN THE BOOK LIKE WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT!!?!?!?????"

In the movie, 30 people escape the glade. In the movie only 7 or 8 people escape. In the book, the creators die the second the 30 gladers that surviving enter the room, but in the movie they are already dead.

And don't even get me started on chuck!!!!! In the book, Galley throws a knive at Thomas, and chuck jumps in the way. And he dies!!! nooooo!!!!!

But in the movie, the second chuck jumps in front of Thomas, gally gets a stick thrown in his chest as soon as he SHOOTS chuck. SHOOTS LIKE WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!?!!!?

And in the book, they had to enter words to get out of the maze. In the movie, they enter a sequence of numbers. Like really?!?!?

There still is a lot more I can rant about but if I do I will get mad and throw my phone and break it.

Byeeeeeee!!!!