Another rant

This time, my rant is about.. Friends!
Not the ones that love you and you have known for a long time. Not the friends you hang out with almost every day.
But the fake ones.
Now listen, I have had an experience with a few of them this year and I am tired of it!
Now, why would you even be my friend in the first place, if you were going to stab me in the back? Why did you want to hang out with me? I will never know, but all I know is those people are mean.
Here is one experience I have had recently:
She said she was my best friend and we were like sisters. One day that changed. I won't say the whole thing, but I told her boyfriend she was mad . She told me she didn't care what happened after that.
She get mad at me and sends mean messages. She says she hates me and this and that. She made him block me. She made me lose 2 of my best friends.
Those friends are the worst but the best to loose. They cant hurt you, but they did. They won't accept an apology. It is not your fault that they left you. It is their own.
They never deserved you. I know it is hard not to be sad, but it is nit worth being sad. They don't deserve you! It is their loss!
Sorry this wasn't a silly post like normal, I just needed to vent. This experience happened last night, and I am still sad, but I am free. Listen to the song "Bad blood" by Taylor swift. It helps.
Have an awesome cupcake day! Byeeeee!

Random crazy funny stuffzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara