"I-I ran into his sister at the park and she heard Mia call me mommy and she noticed the similarities of Mia and Tyrone I guess. And the same day he appeared in my house asking about her and I couldn't lie to him."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No." She shook her head. "He just wants to be in Mia's life. And who am I to take that away from her?"

"Oh now you wanna let him in Mia life after how long? I don't give a fuck bout none of that shit—And you better let that nigga no shit ain't sweet either!"

"You gone kill him?" Alyssa asked looking at her brother."Mia's already attached to him."

"I ain't go kill him. But just know he gone get handled."

"Whatever." Alyssa shook her head as she got up walking over to the children.

Montana chuckled as his phone started ringing. He picked up his phone seeing Kapri was calling as he answered.

He placed the phone to his ear. He pulled the phone back before putting it to his ear"Nigga I can't hear you with allat damn yelling you doing."

"I just seen Kacey with ole boy at the gas station! You telling me she fucking with the opp after everything you told me that nigga did?"

"Hold on." Montana stood up as Alyssa looked over at him. He walked to the door opening it walking outside. "Fuck you talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Nigga I was getting ready to cap his ass and I saw he was there with someone else so I was debating if I was gone spare that nigga life." Kapri admitted. "Then before I could even decide he driving off and I get a glimpse of the person in the passenger side it's ha ass. Fuck she got going on?

"You sure it was ha?" Montana hoped it wasn't Kacey, after what she told him it wasn't making sense to him but he didn't know for sure.

"Yeah don't shorty got that black weave in with them highlights in her hair?"

"Damn." He cussed knowing it was exactly Kacey.

"You better go figure this shit out. Cause I would hate to have to kill her ass along with him."

"Aight I'll hit you later." Montana hung up as he walked back inside.

He walked over to Alyssa and the kids. "You think you could watch them for me for a bit? I gotta go handle sum."

"Montana." She frowned.

Montana sucked his teeth. "It's not bout that nigga. Could you watch them?"

"Yes nigga." She rolled her eyes at him. She hated his smart mouth and attitude.

"Aight." He nodded walking over to them. "I'll be back y'all." He kissed all three of them. "Make sure y'all give her hell." He laughed walking away as he heard them cheering.

"F you!" He heard Alyssa shout.

Kacey