✔️ 15. Is This The End Of Cold War

D

ays are passing.
Nandu is becoming more stubborn. That innocent soul had made Abhimanyu her servant in all manner. She is unaware of mission Janvi project hence living in her on la lala land and ploting plans to irritate Manik.
Janvi is trying hard to use Nandini but her baby bump is stopping her from using her for her evil needs. Janvi loves kids and she always dreamt about her baby so for now Nandu is not her target.

Manik and Prerna act as happy couple when ever they see Janvi.
One day,
Janvi pour oil on stairs and poor Prerna fall down which resulted in lot of blood loss.

Manik's room:

Anurag: Manik u have to stop ur romance drama with Prerna. Plz for her sake
Manik: Am sorry bro its all happening because of me.
Anurag: No yaar. U plz stop the drama and act normal. Then don't worry for now Nandu is safe.
Manik: Ha but the witch is drinking Abhi's blood. Wat to say she is taking all her frustration on him.
Anu: Bro she is pregnant and at this stage all wifes want there husbant to be with them but here u are with Prerna. So she will fell irrirated its common.
Manik: Bro am doing all this drama for her.
Anu: Ha i know it but what about Nandu . Manik she have the right to know the truth so plz don't delay it.
Manik: yes sure.

Nandu's room:

Nandu: What the hell u want?
Manik: Janu baby am so sorry for hurting u. Plz plz forgive me
Nandu: forgive my foot. Could u plz go out of my room so that i can clean my Abhi's ....
Manik: Abhi's wat?
Nandu: underwear
Manik: 👿👿👿👿. Wot?
Nandu: Am not answerable to any monkeys.
Manik: But i want an answer donkey.
Nandu: u called me donkey (she throw the pillow on his face)
Manik defented it
Nandu lost her calmness we can see her temperature increasing.
Nandu: Manik i said leave.
Manik: no
Nandu: leave.
She tried to throw the flower vase but our hero Manik pulled her close to him and melt her by giving a chuppy on her face.
That day she talked alot and reduced her frustration over him. Manik told her everything about Janvi and her intensions.
Nandu: manik let Janvi bhabhi knows about us plz i can't see Prerna di hurt bcoz of me .
Manik: duffer first of all janvi is not ur bhabhi then u have to stay away from all this for our baby.
Nandu: no
Manik: yes u have to.
Nandu: hm
Manik: Nandini i need ur promise
Nandu looked at him with a teary eyes. (Now he is standing away from her)
Manik: nandini i need ur word on it.
Janvi: manik word on wat????
Manik: oh Bhabhi, ha its nothing nandu and abhi fought so am here in behalf of him.
Janvi: oh. Nandini seriously do u and abhi are couples? Sorry to say u both are behaving like a bro-sis more than a couple.
Manik: hm both are immature so all even me is feeling like that. Nandini plz try to think matured and don't irritate my brother much.
Nandu: ya i will try.

After someday's:

Neyonika is on floor unconsioues.
Manik lost all his calm and called Arya (IPS officer cum his friend)

Manik: Anurag Arya had saved our sister from Janvi's capitevity.
Anu: What???? Are u mad? By this time janvi get to know about it.
Manik: what else will i do? Here mom is not well bcoz of that devil am dam sure she had done something.
Anurag: Even am thinking the same but where is Jannath now?
Prerna: Guys doctor is checking moma. I hope janvi hadn't done something to her.
Nandu bitting her nails and chattering god mantras.

Arya rang the calling bell holding Jannath.
Manik: Anurag see ur sister is here.
Anu hugged Jannath and placed her on sofa.
Janvi and doctor entered the room laughing and holding sweets.
Janvi: guys its a celebration time (before she completes it the sweets fall down due to shock after seeing jannath)

How is the update?????