1 Husband😘 And 😍 2 Wifes😍 - [Character Sketch]

Character Sketch + Their Lovestory

Manik Malhotra

He is hot, dashing aahh their is no words to describe his look.

From his school girls are madly behind him but Manik never surrender to anyone till he meets his first love Prerna.

He is the owner of Malhotra Industries but still under the control of his Mom Neyonika.

Manik is pampered alot by his pampers as he is their only one son but later Neyo adopted Abhimanyu who is Manik's shadow.

Manik is very down to earth but no one except Nandini had seen his matured side.

Due to his soft and calm behavior Neyo is always worried.

Every girl will wish to get a husband like him after seeing his love with Prerna but no one knows about a Manik who is very matured, responsible, who loves Nandini to core.

Manik always loved his both equal halves equally.

He have to adjust his mind, behavior when he is with both, if am frankly saying Manik is in a big problem

Manik loves both his wife's equally

Lets see how he will manage both??

....................................................

Prerna Malhotra

She is very cool, down to earth, good looking, a perfect daughter-inlaw.

Now she is working as a teacher in nearby school after her accident. Swara her soul sister is always with her as a shadow.

Prerna trust Manik more than anyone in this world.

Infact Neyo loves her as her on daughter, in some cases more than Manik.

College mem all boys were behind her, but she only fall for Manik.

Manik Prerna Lovestory

She was his junior.....

Manik meet Prerna on fresher's day, he was final year Mba Student and Prerna first year degree student.

Seniors were ragging her telling her to dance and poor Prerna was crying.