✔️ 14. Reveling Truth About Janvi

Janvi pov: Mr Malhotra am here to destroy ur happy married life and take u back. Hm Anurag is just my puppet ha if u didn't accept me this time then u cannot even imagine how much i will make ur wife to suffer.

She laughed pointing a knife on photo .

Drawing Room:

Manik: Anurag why are u back? Can't u open ur mouth and spell the truth?
Anurag: Manik this is my home too and am back for my mom.
Manik: Anu i need my answer proper answer. Don't make me angry (He holds Anu's neck)
Anurag pushed him but Manik gave a tight slap to Anurag .

Prerna: Stop it Manik why are u slapping him? He only betrayed me so there is no point of me living.

Prerna acted like cutting her nerves with a knife.
Anu stopped her.
Anu: plz plz no
Prerna: No Anurag u broke my heart.
Anurag: Nooo plz stop it if Janvi got to know this then she will take away all our happiness. she will kill my sister
Manik: Wat whoes sister??? Anu we don't have any sis right?
Anu: Ha she is not our blood but my rakhi sister and i can,'t play with her life. No no Manik plz stay away from my life otherwise u will lose all ur family.
Manik: Anurag are u out of ur mind? Why Janvi Bhabhi will do all this? Is she from our rival family?
Anurag: No Manik, Janvi is here for u to take u away from our family.
Prerna: wat🙄🙄🙄????
Manik: god plz don't repeat any shit more in my life. Am already married twice and living happily with my both wifes. So plz don't
Anurag: Manik u only had created Janvi mess in our life.
Manik: Wat the hell? I don't even no her.
Anu: Ok let me remind u. Did u remember a girl who proposed u while we were in college and u reject her harshly.
Manik: Ha a girl with long hair and wearing thick spectacles.
Anu: Exactly. Now did u remember her name?
Manik: Hm i think some Janvi Mittal.
Anu: Ha ur dear Janvi bhabhi is that same Janvi Mittal and she is here to take that revenge from u.

Manik was about to faint thinking about new new future dramas.

Prerna: Anurag if she want Manik then why are u acting as her husband?
Anurag: Prerna the day u and Manik got mrrd that time i was not able to come here to marry u bcoz of Janvi. That day while i was driving don't know how i hit a girl and that was Jannat Mittal her sister, my cuttipie. We hospitalised her but i failed yaar bcoz of me her leg become paralysed. That guilt was killing me completely and i thought to help them. According to me they were orphans who was staying alone in Mittal mansion.

Jannath Mittal (Janu)

Prerna: Hm for that u left me
Anu: Am sorry prerna, janu (jannath's) condition was very worse and we both tried our best to fight for it. In last 4 years i failed to understand Janvi she used to call me Mr Malhotra. She seems to be perfect, lovable and carrying in all angles. No one will think that she had an evil face behind her innocent face. As time passed i got to know about her more. She is the daughter of underworld don and after he died Janvi was taking care of that. Infront of me she was so nice but outside Janvi was the most heartless don.
Even she had pushed Janu infront of my car to make me stay with them.
Manik: What the hell? Janu is her on blood right?
Anu: yes when she understand that i started doubting her then Janvi started showing her other side. She used to harm Janu infront of me. Once she called me Manik and i tried my best to hide ur truth from her. But last month she saw ur interview and got to know about it. That day Janvi had bitten me whole night using her belt.

Prerna hugged her.

Manik: Anu am sorry for this but don't ur Janvi read newspapers or watch news? How could she think u as Manik that too for 5 long years?
Anu: Bro we were living in Coonor outskert of Tamil Nadu away from everything. There were no much connectivity.
Manik: Anu i will talk to Janvi and from now u don't need to act as her wife oh sorry husband.
Anu: No Manik why are u not understanding the seriousness of the issue? If u did any stupidity then she will kill my Janu.
Manik: Ok first i will save ur Janu then we will plot a plan to trap Janvi.
Prerna: Ha but Manik keep Nandu away from all this. Janvi should not find our truth.
Manik: Yes love.

Kitchen:

Janvi: Nandu try this Badam milk i specially made this for u.
Nandu felt weired.
Nandu: Didi i don't like it sorry
Janvi started her drama
Janvi: Nandu don't u like me? I thought u will drink this. Hm i did this for ur baby. Sorry
Nandu: Didi am so sorry for making u sad. Ok i will drink it
Janvi smrinked.
Nandu was about to drink it but Manik took that glass from her hand and drank the milk in one go
Nandu: What the hell???👹👹👹
Manik: Sorry guys i was so hungry (in mind: i can't risk my Janu's life. From now i should take care of her)
Nandu: Abhiiii..... Abhiiii (she screamed)
Abhi: Nandu now what happen? Why are u going hyper?
Manik signalled him to stay quite.
Nandu: Abhi can u make me cold coffee i want to drink something.
Abhi gave a death glare to Manik.
Manik in mind: This idiot girl is making my brother her servant. Now Abhi will kill me for this.
Janvi left in frustration.

How is the update????

Sorry for late update. I am busy with my work. Then May 31st was my first wedding anniversary.