Chapter One- If I Had Fingers I Know Which One I'd Be Using

• Dedicated to My step-brother Matt

I woke up with a pouding headache. Everything around me was blurry, but I knew something was different. I could only remember being in a lot of pain before passing out and leaving me here, on a hard surface. I could faintly hear some noise in the back of my mind, and someone was shaking me awake.

I tried to get my eyes into focus, and when I did, I was very suprised. In front of my face was a very worried looking brother of mine, but that's not what suprised me. No. What suprised me was that I must have gone color blind, because I couldn't see anything in color, all I saw was black and white. 

"What the he-" I stopped when I noticed that instead of my voice coming out, all I heard was what vaguely sounded like a dogs bark. With eyes wide from shock, I look down to find the body of a black, five year old Border Collie, instead of the body of my own seventeen year old self. 

I glared up at my brother. He had a guilty look on his face. I've been mad at my brother before, but this was too much. I was smart enough to know that instead of a small mistake that could revolve in a small explosion, my brother had somehow managed to switch the bodies of our dog, and I, because of his stupid obsession.

I slowly stood up, and tried to get used to the body of a dog, by stretching, running, and opening and closing my mouth. During the whole time my dog (AKA me), looked around confused and tried to do things, but failed misberally, tripping, and spitting out jibberish. It was very pathetic, so I decided to help him out. 

"Yo," I barked. Matt, our dog seemed to understand, because he turned to face me. I explained how to function, and slowly he started to impove. 

My brother put an ammused look on his face before saying, "Looks like someone can still talk non-stop for minutes at a time." I put an un-impressed expression on before giving Matt some directions. For a minute, he fumbled with my fingers before finally doing the simple jesture, and turning to my brother. In my body he looked like a five year old, discovering candy, and had my bottom lip shoved under my upper row of teeth.

I was impressed, and ammused. I had gotten Matt to flip off my brother.

I went behind my brother, and barked. He looked back at me, and started to turn around, but I took this time to charge at his legs, resulting in him falling onto the floor. I quickly tumbled towards my brother, and pinned him down.

His eyes went wide with shock, before he started to laugh. That little-...

I sneered before licking him on the side of the face, and running upstairs, hoping to lighten the mood with a game of hide and seek.

I know, I'm doing really short chapters, but this is how it's gonna be, so if you don't like it, not my problem.

-Ryleighwaldo