its over Nathan

after mine and harrys long conversation we had yesterday, i have woken up and alreay discovered i have to do it today, i have to breack up with nathan.

i can not heasitate and i cannot lie as for why i am breacking in off with him i will tell him straight.

After getting ready and eaing breackfast i waited for harry to come pick me up. 

once i had gotten into harry's car i decided to tell him

"i have a boyfriend, and i am going to breack up with him as soon as i see him at school." i said half scared of his reaction and half in relife.

i could see he was parcily happing and angry at the same time. "im fine with you having a boyfriend before, but your only telling me this now!" he yelled "pleas tell me you are still prue and havent had sex before"

" i am truthfully pure and have let anybody do anything i didnt want to happen to me, the worse ive done is make out with some one"

i could visily see him calming down once i told him this. i must have a very protective alpha mate. 

after the half an hour drive to school, i got out the car and stared to walk into school hand in hand with harry.

we entered the library and i say nathan. i emidietly let go of harry's hand and walked over to nathan.

"we have to talk" i told him

"later babe" 

"no now"

"fine" he finally responded angrally but he followed me out side anyway.

once we got out side i said "im not going to sugar coat this. im bracking up with you." 

i waited for his reaction. he just smiled and huged me.

i was so shocked with his reaction i couldnt even talk then he said

"i know you found your mate. at first i was mad but then i relised you couldnt be any happpier with anyone else."

i didnt resopnde, i just huged him.

after a few minuters pasted i sugested we go back inside, which he agree to imedietally.

i walked back in and was relived to see harry getting along so well with the others. i think today will go well.

 that all changed very quickly after school had come to an end for the weekend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry to leave you in suspence but i just couldnt help myself

xoxo dreamers