First Shift!!

"hey arent you in a boy band or something?" i say a little confused.

"yes" is all he says to me. i knew there was somthing fimilar about him that wasnt quite right.

"dont you have to go back to your freinds and to your tour? like are you going to Australia soon?"

(A/N yer go australia if you havent noticed im australian)

"Yes. but all that will be canclled until we are ready" 

"ok" then a sudden pain hit me and i strated to crack all over. i was in such pain. "ouch!!"  scream in pain and look to Harry who was panicking about what was happening, but then he relised i was shifting for the first time.

As soon as i saw harrys face calm down black dots where every where and i let the darkness take over.

4 hours later

i wake up and see Harry just standing there with his mouth wide open.  i go to ask him what but it comes out as a growl.

i imedietly start to panic and look to harry. "calm down princess. your in your wolf form. are you ok?"

i nod. "do you want to be human again?" he said calmy. i nod again.

then picure your human form how it looks how it feels." he says i do so

i feel ccold air hit my skin and relise i have no cloths on. harr inedietly hands me his shirt.

"we have to talk about you wolf" he simpaly states and i nod in agreement.

"Your a white Wolf Emma." he says "so" i say with the dur tone

"Emma there is only a white wolf every centry. you are Very special and have powers."

OMG im a white wolf i cant belive it im a white wolf thats amazing.

"Emma," harry says a little worried "your not only a white wolf. your a white wolf with teal paws, ears and tip of your tail." 

i look at him confused. "why is that so special" i ask

" Your the only wolf that has a coloured fur other that white, black and the normal colours for a wolf." he stated

OMG am i that special.

___________________________________________________________

OHH good bad let me know and i love it so far please i love you guys please love it back cause if so yay!!!!

xoxo dreamers