Chapter 4

Max's P.O.V

About 3 hours later, I woke up from the best sleep I'd ever had. I smiled as I watched Alex sleep for a few minutes. Her face was so peaceful, so beautiful.

"I'm the luckiest girl on the planet"

I thought to myself.

Suddenly I had a genius idea. I gently disengaged myself from Alex's arms without waking her, grinning, I tiptoed out the door and downstairs to the kitchen. Quietly I pulled out the ingredients I needed to make Alex breakfast. I started up a pan of bacon, and another pan with an omelete. I shredded a bunch of cheese into the eggs, then when the bacon was nice and crispy, I chopped it up and added it to the eggs and added a pinch of black pepper. Now came the fun part....I started making chocolate chip pancakes, but instead of adding chocolate chips, I added Nutella. While the first batch cooked, I started making whipped cream. Once that was done and I'd cooked all the pancakes, I popped into the freezer to grab ice cream so I could make a chocolate milkshake; I also added a teaspoon of peppermint extract. Because all things chocolate-minty are deliciousness. I flinched when a pair of thin pale arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I hadn't heard her come into the kitchen. I felt her rest her forehead in between my shoulder blades.

"Mornin' sweetie" I covered her arms with mine.

"Morning....what smells so good?" She mumbled

"Breakfast" I replied as I grabbed the blender pitcher and walked across the kitchen so I could grab a glass to put it in. Alex just walked with me and kept her face buried in my back.

"You there, cute one, plant your adorable little butt on a chair"

She obeyed slowly, shuffling sleepily towards the table. I danced around the kitchen, fixing her a plate of pancakes covered in whipped cream, and an omelete; and poured her a milkshake. All of it was gone in record time.

"You, have a gift" she looked at me wide-eyed and licked her lips.

"Yeah," I chuckled "for giving people cavities. That had a lot of sugar"

"What did you do to the pancakes??"

"I switched the chocolate chips for Nutella" I grinned in a way that would make the cheshire cat proud.

"You, are a genius"

"I try" I laughed and kissed the top of her head and smiled gently.

A/N. I am so sorry that I didn't update when I said I would!! School has been drowning me and I've been songwriting too. Its no excuse but there. Sorry its so short, I'm updating from a phone and my thumbs feel arthritic hahaha. Feel free to P.M me if you have any suggestions, or if you just wanna chat, I heart me a good chat ^-^

G'night you weirdos!!