INTRODUCTION

Hi beautiful writers and readers.

Welcome to BOOKCLUB NEWBIES !!

We started this book club for all the new writers that are struggling to have their books recognized.

I know! It can get frustrating, but don't worry this is where we come in.

Our book club is not just about the newbies, we take authors that are already doing well with their work but our main focus is to help the ones that are struggling to gain reads,votes and comments for the book.

The main goal of this club is all about giving the support you need to grow and take your story to the top.

We will have readers that will review your book and give you the advice you need to improve.
There will be no hate here. If you are disrespectful to other members of the family you will be immediately banished from our community.
If you want to address something, then do it respectfully.
All we are is about helping each other out :)

Now, we know what it is like for all of you lovely writers to not get the attention that your book deserves. It can be disappointing at the start, we know exactly how you feel. BELIEVE US.

Writing a book is not easy. Not everyone has the guts to write a book, for readers everywhere to get a look at your mind and imagination's outcome, knowing that you might get judged but don't worry we are a friendly community, focusing on encouraging our members.

Every member in our family is here to help you get the support you deserve.

We are the admins of BOOKCLUB NEWBIES.

Kayxwriterr

Wolfie_R

You have to follow the admins and @bookclubnewbies2019 in order for you to join if you are interested.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM us. We will try to get to you as soon as we can.
If you want immediate response then please contact one of the admins.

The rules and the forms will be uploaded in the next chapters.

#SPREADLOVE! 💕