Into the Night

WARNING: 

Mentions of blood, death, vampire gore. 

Do not proceed if you find this concept triggering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came. You woke up on your side of the bed, as you felt the ray of sunshine peeping from the curtains landing on your face. You squint your eyes several times adjusting your vision to the light and groaned. You rubbed your eyes and tried to recall where you are as you began to scan the room with not so familiar setup and fixtures. Then you noticed an arm around your waist and a weight of someone from behind you. You sighed in relief to the familiar scent as he nudges his nose on your neck.

"Good morning." You giggled.

"Morning, angel." He groaned and kissed the side of your neck which made you giggle even more. You turned around facing his sleepy state with his eyes half closed. You marveled at the fact that a creature of the night whose face now lit by the morning sun, could look so beautiful as him. Your hand made it's way shuffling his soft, bed head mane and in turn, his arm slid again on your waist making your back arch in reaction.

"How was your sleep?" His voice was deep and hoarse.

"Hmmm... I slept good. It's the first time in several nights that I've slept that deeply." You admitted to which he smiled in relief.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

"Not hungry." You answered. "You?" This made Hoseok smirk and bit his lip.

"What?!" You asked oblivious.

"I don't eat breakfast, but I am actually hungry for something else."

You could feel the weight of his gaze shifted from soft to intense. Hoseok then pulls your body close to him, so the crook of your neck was already on the tip of his nose.

"I've been with you on several occasions and even spent the night with you, but your scent still does something to me." He worded out as you felt his breathing become slightly heavy.

"Does what exactly?" You were playing coy this time.

He then pulled your body close to him, pressing it on his. He breathed in deeply, allowing his senses to awaken by the scent you carry. "It makes me hungry of you..."

"Of my blood?"

"Yes, and..."  He paused unsure if he was allowed to say what his mind's been racing about.

"And?" You coaxed.

He bit his lower lip at the memory of you in that VIP lounge bar, almost naked.  You then felt a sudden grip of his hand on your waist as he opened his mouth, and voiced in his deep satoori

"...and your body"

Hoseok then places a sweet peck on your throbbing nerve that sat beautifully underneath your neck. This then gave you a pleasurable sensation and moaned lightly. "Then what are you waiting for? Take me. I'm all yours, Jung Hoseok." Your voice sounded desperate and breathless, waiting for him to indulge in his carnal instinct. The vampire didn't take a minute to bare out his fangs and gave kitten licks on the sweet spot he's drawn to. 

"This will hurt a little, angel..." He warned in a seductive tone and instantly sunk his fangs into you.