8

“Hey,” Graham greeted Joe with a brief hug. “How was the trial?”

“Are the kids here?” Joe asked, ignoring his question.

“Your parents took them for the day,” said Graham. “Why?”

Joe stepped towards Graham and pressed his body close to Graham’s. His lips found Graham’s in a matter of seconds in a fierce kiss.

Graham returned it, winding his arms around Joe. His hands slid up under Joe’s shirt, caressing Joe’s back and sides whilst always moving his shirt upwards.

Graham began leading Joe towards the stairs, but Joe resisted. He pulled away from the contact and looked longingly towards the sofa.

Graham followed his gaze and nodded silently.

Joe’s hands began undoing Graham’s belt and sliding his trousers away whilst they moved over to the sofa.

They sat down side by side, their legs entwining, their bodies pressing forward for contact.

Graham removed Joe’s trousers and underwear, and slid down his body to take Joe’s full length in his mouth.

Joe groaned as Graham’s soft, warm mouth caressed him, his gentle hands helping excite Joe. Joe drew back before it all became too much, and instead dropped to his knees to begin the same with Graham.

Just before Graham’s excitement peaked, Joe drew away.

He kissed Graham long and hard, before Graham moved behind him.

Joe bit his lip to stop from crying out his pleasure as Graham slid easily into him.

Graham moved torturously slowly, teasing Joe. His hand slipped round Joe’s waist and down and he began caressing Joe’s length whilst he moved.

It was only when Joe was whimpering with pleasure and begging for him to move faster, that Graham increased the speed and depth of his penetration.

Just before his climaxed, Graham withdrew from Joe, forced him to roll over and straddled his chest.

Joe willingly took Graham in his mouth and worked swiftly to deliver Graham’s climax.

Afterward, Graham slid down Joe and worked for the few seconds which it took to bring Joe’s peak, before they lay back on the sofa in each other’s arms.

Joe lay with his body slotted between the back of the sofa and Graham’s body, his head on Graham’s chest. His hand was draped across Graham’s abdomen; Graham’s arms were around Joe’s neck and loosely across his shoulders.

Graham cuddled Joe close, offering comfort for the months of hard work which had culminated in a disappointing sentence. He kissed the top of Joe’s head, feeling soft hairs brushing his chin. His lifted Joe’s damp fringe away from his forehead and kissed the top of his ear.

Joe moved his head closer, moving Graham’s lips down to his neck and shoulders.

“How long did he actually get?” asked Graham softly.

“Four years,” said Joe sadly.

“Just four?”

Joe nodded.

“Apparently, because she was a bit promiscuous in the past, this girl deserved to be raped and battered,” said Joe bitterly. He shook his head. “You should have seen what he did to her. Promiscuous or not, no-one deserves that. Besides, guys see loose girls in town all the time, and they don’t start raping and beating them. Bastard.”