3

Joe awoke first the next morning, and immediately felt surprised to find Graham still cuddled into his body.

Then, above the surprise, rose comfort. He realised suddenly just how much he’d missed cuddling up to someone at night.

His arms automatically tightened around Graham’s torso, pulling him closer.

Graham shifted slightly, and moved deeper into Joe’s body, before he woke suddenly. He stifled a yawn and stretched, before he looked up at Joe.

“This was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long time… I’ve missed contact… just having someone there when I go to sleep, and when I wake up… I missed it.” Joe paused. “You don’t realise how much you touch someone in a day.”

Graham sat for a moment longer.

Joe’s eyes were burning, pulling Graham in.

Joe scanned Graham’s handsome face. He slid his hand over Graham’s cheek, feeling the growth of whiskers against his palm.

Graham closed his eyes, biting back a moan as Joe’s warm hand caressed him. He felt Joe’s hand tighten over his neck, and before he could stop, Joe pulled their lips together.

Graham moaned in protest, tried to pull back, before the warmth of Joe’s body overwhelmed him. Graham sank into the kiss, settled his body on top of Joe’s, pressing their lips harder together.

Joe wrapped his arms around Graham, pulled him in closer.

Graham looked at him for a moment, before his body took over from his mind. He slammed Joe back against the mattress, catching hold of Joe’s wrists and pinning them to the headboard, high above his head. He pressed his hips against Joe’s, just for a second, before he drew back fully.

Joe’s eyes were on him, searching. There was something irresistible in his gaze. Joe’s hips were tingling where Graham’s had just touched his, his whole body numb.

“You know…” said Joe slowly. “I’ve never felt nervous before being with a girl before… Now you’re making me nervous.”

“I’m glad you said that last bit,” said Graham. “I thought for a moment you were calling me a girl.”

“Well… You sort of are,” said Joe. “At least, you’re the girl in this relationship.”

“You think?” Graham growled. “You think I’m going to stay a bottom for the rest of my life?”

Joe looked at him.

“You mean you’re planning on…?”

Graham raised his eyebrows.

“Yeah… Have you not thought about it?”

Joe shook his head.

“I just figured… you were either one or the other, and since I’ve screwed you every time, I figured you were an other and I was a one.”

Graham laughed.

“Some couples are like that,” he said. “But I’m not going to be in a relationship like that.”

Joe bit his lip, looking worried.

“Listen… it does hurt a little at first. But afterwards, it gets really good… Why do you think I do it so much?” He grinned.

Joe was still looking unsure.

“But if I do that…” He paused, wary of offending Graham. “It’s like… I’m actually gay. And,” he added quickly. “What if I hate it? You just said yourself you wouldn’t spend your life as an other.”