Chapter 9

Comment and vote:)

Miley's POV

My head was still racing and my body was still tingling as I tried to focus on the conversation that Luca was having on the phone. I propped myself up on my elbows hoping that the leverage would help me hear better. His back was towards me, but I could sense that it wasn't a pleasant conversation. 

When he hung up the phone, his body seemed to slump into the bed. 

"What's wrong?" I questioned. "Was it Damon?" He didn't answer at first as his back continued to be my only line of sight. I wanted to sit up and reach for him, but he spoke before I could do so. 

"Your father has agreed to pay your ransom."

Everything froze. My body. My brain. My heart. Even Luca froze.

My mind was running at a million miles an hour. Was I still just an item for Luca to sell? Would he really send me back to my father fully knowing what goes on behind closed doors? 

I hopped off the bed frantically searching for my shirt. Once I had it pulled over my head I raced to the door. 

"Miley," Luca quietly called out to me. His voice was lacking the power and assertiveness that it usually held. I turned around, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. 

"You got what you wanted, Luca. I hope you're pleased with yourself," I spat. He stood up off the bed shaking his head, but didn't say a word. "I'm so stupid," I huffed as the first tear rolled down my cheek. 

We were standing nearly three feet apart. I could feel his eyes on me, but I kept mine glued to the floor. I couldn't think of anything to say to him. 

"How much?" I asked, breaking the silence between us. I glanced at Luca. I had never seen a person so torn before. "How much?" I asked a little more firmly. 

"$22 million," he answered lowly. 

My breath caught in my throat. When Luca had first taken me captive, I was certain that my father wouldn't be willing to pay off his debt in return for my safety. Now knowing the sum, and his determination to get me back, I was terrified to learn what he had in store for me. 

My life was hell before Luca. I would imagine it was about to get a lot worse. 

I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice Luca pacing back and forth around his room. 

"Fuck!" he yelled as he swung one of his fists into the wall. I jumped at the strength of the impact when he did it a second time. A picture hanging on the wall tumbled to the floor, glass shattering everywhere. He wasn't even phased by it. In fact, he looked like he was about to wind up for a third blow. 

"Stop it!" I screamed. Tears were streaming promptly as I rushed toward him grabbing onto his flexed arm. His head snapped towards me revealing a set of completely black eyes. Despite his relaxing muscles, his face was still covered in fury. 

When I was certain that he wasn't going to go off on a violent rampage again, I backed away. As much as I wanted to hate Luca for putting a price on my head and giving into it, I didn't blame him. $22 million was a lot of money. Especially when it went towards the livelihood of a business. 

I turned my back to Luca and exited his bedroom. My heart was breaking with each stride I took away from him. 

"Fuck," I heard him growl. The sound of his footsteps echoed behind me. "Miley," he called out. 

I twisted around, blinking back the tears so I could see him. His chest was puffing hard, but his face now looked determined. 

"I won't do it," he stated. "I won't let you go back to that monster."

"What?" my voice was unsteady. "What about the money? What about your business?"

"Fuck all of it," he muttered as he took long, fast steps in my direction. Within seconds his lips were on mine kissing me... hard. I had never experienced so much passion. So much desire. So much hunger. 

The sudden force of our bodies coming together caused me to lose my balance as I stumbled to the floor pulling Luca along with me. 

He was even phased by our tumble. His only response was to kiss me harder as I yanked his body closer to me. No man had ever made me feel so low and so high all within a few minutes. But, in that exact moment, I was ready to give my entirety to Luca. 

Our clothes disappeared off of our bodies rapidly. My hands roamed his body as he tore open a condom and quickly slid it on. He positioned himself at my entrance, but paused. He looked deep into my eyes. 

"You're priceless, Miley," he whispered before sliding inside of me. A muffled moan left my lips at the contact. His momentum was slow at first as we both soaked up the feeling of each other. 

Both of our breathing came out in gasps as his pace accelerated. The sensation of him stretching my insides was quickly pushing me over the edge. I muttered his name several times before his rapid thrusts grew irregular and both of us writhed in ecstasy. 

He rode out my orgasm hard, before finishing himself. Once he was finished riding out his orgasm, he collapsed beside me but kept an arm around me.

The thought of Luca and I's first time happening on the floor of his hallway caused my cheeks to heat. We laid there in a comfortable silence for some time. 

"What are we going to do about my father?" I asked. "If he's willing to fork over that much money, he's not going to be too happy that you're not accepting." 

At first, Luca didn't answer. I could tell that he was thinking. I rolled onto my stomach and placed my head on his chest so I could look at him. One of his hands came to my face, pushing some stray hairs to the side. 

"I have an idea, but you're not going to like it," Luca stated. 

"What is it?" I pushed.

"We take him and his company down." 

----

1,000 reads!! WOW! Thank you to everyone who has read this far haha! I really appreciate each and every comment that is left! They make me feel confident in the flow of this story! Hope you're liking it!