X

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Promise~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"What's this daddy?"

The older man chuckled, looking down at his small [h/c] haired girl- who seemed to be an exact copy of himself.

"That, my dear, belong to my father"

"You mean gramps!"

"Of course, I thought you should have it. It will keep you from harm"

"Really, just this ring!?"

"Yes- I promise"

Great, now she had lost on of the most precious things to her. Sure she never really got to know her grandpa, but her father always talked about him- losing something so import to him seemed to bring her down. Thinking back on when she might've lost it, the only place would've been while she was 'dead' right?

Considering she had seemed to go the whole night without noticing that it was gone. And, on top of that, she does remember having it on her final moments. She could easily remember the light reflecting and shining into her eyes at the titans mouth snapped over her body.

"What are you doing?"

[F/n] swiftly took a stance bending her legs down while raising her fists up to her face, making sure that whoever was in front of her wouldn't have the chance to hit it. However, she quickly got out of that stance seeing as it was the familiar blonde, and buff male known as Reiner. He seemed to flinch at her movement, but after she went back to normal he seemed to do that as well.

"Sorry you scared me"

"It's fine but- they found something by the ti- by the forest"

She looked at the male for a minute, and, in his mind, he believed she was trying to comprehend what he had just said about the forest. In reality- the female sure as hell noticed the hesitation in his voice while he spoke. And no doubt had she taken account of the small 'ti' he had put into his sentence. He would've made no mistakes if what he was saying was the truth- just another reason she began to grow weary of the boy.