XVIII

We love it when author forgets they have a book-

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Anger~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Her voice definitely sounded hoarse, she had even let out a small caught after her single word. Even when it did it didn't stop Levi from continuing on his action.

"What dumb ass sob story did you give to Hange?"

"I-I didn't- speak wi-th her"

"Liar- why don't you just confess already, it would make your life and ours a hell of a lot simpler. Mike"

His name suddenly getting called snap him out of his trance, one in which he was just watching in wonder as the two continued to bicker. He face Levi only to see him getting up a bit more.

"run and get a glass of water- or lake water for all I care. I can barely understand the shit she's saying with that run down voice of hers"

[F/n] didn't speak back once again, seeing as she was going to be able to get something down her scratched throat. Mike nodded before scurrying off to get the water, it had amused [F/n] to a certain degree seeing how chatty he was before. She wanted to snort at it but knew this wasn't the time or situation, plus she really didn't want to fuel the flames that were burning up Levi's mind right now. He seemed a lot different that she had remembered him to be, though it might all be her fault.

"I-Is it-"

"Just shut that mouth until Mike gets back with your filth water"

"M-My fault- yo-your m-ean?"

"What nonsense are you talking about now you impostor- what a bias question you ask"