Yagurt Changed His Loife

Bakubabe was sad and lonely, because kirirock broke up with HIM. So he was sad and crying and sprinted at Iida speed to Walmart. Once he was there he used his tears to propel him to the Yagurt aisle. He sadly picked up the yagurt and ate it, sadly. Without paying because he was too sad to care. Suddenly, his eyes seemed to bulge out of his head and he started drooling. There was a 1.5 foot tall wonder, with beautiful purple sticky stubble. His chin was squared, and his fishnet tights were on point. His eyebrows were bushy and beautiful, taking up over half his face. It was so SEXY- And So was his short skirt, and obvious bone from, all topped with a crop top to show his shiny abs. He had bulging muscles, and was lifting a 999999999999999999 pound weight. He grabbed some protein yogurt, and saw Bakubabe, winking at him as saying in a deep husky voice, and clacking over in his red stiletto heels.
"Hey there sexy~~~~~~~" The man with beautiful purple grape ball hair said, while winking. Bakubabes face burst into flames, he didn't know what to do with this sexy man in front of him! So he got down so he was at his height and kissed him roughly, but Mineta got on top, and they had hoot gay secs right there in the Yagurt aisle in Walmart. The entire store left when Bakubabe started to call the man daddy. After they fucked, they stood, and the man pulled out a ring, getting on one knee and saying in his deep, sexy, husky voice.
"My name is Mineta, and I would be honored to be your husbando forever" Bakubabe then squealed and said happily.
"YES SEXY DADDY MAN YESS!!!" And right there they got married, and lived happily ever after. Until they had sex-
In the next chappppyyyyy

(Joke)