"Me too, Parker." My Dad agreed, "Elizabeth, what do you want for dinner?"

"Italian would be nice." I decided, "The usual."

My Dad clicked away at his phone, "I was thinking the same, I'm gonna go and pick it up. Mom should be home soon, she went to barre."

"I figured." I said as he grabbed his keys

"I'll see you two later." My Dad waved before walking out of the door

I looked at Parker, "Close one."

Asher walked in wearing the new Warrior Wear - the sportswear corporation that my Dad owned.

"Oh yeah! Can't wait to wear mine." Parker approved

Asher spun around, "It's nice."

"Guess what's this weekend? November fourteenth?" Asher said in an upbeat tone

I looked over Parker, "Hmm, I wonder what it could be?"

November fourteenth was Parker's birthday. This time it was extra special considering the fact that it was his eighteenth. We had plans to go to Disneyland and have a fun day.

"Our William is turning eighteen which is why I'm throwing you a rager next Saturday. It'll be perfect because my parents will be in Hawaii for their anniversary." Asher went on

Parker's eyes got big, "Oh no, you really don't have to."

"Oh yes we do, you'll finally be an adult." Asher disagreed, "It's only right Mr. Fitzgerald."

I cleared my throat, "Maybe Parker wants to do something a little more lowkey."

But my input was no help, Asher was too busy clicking around on his phone. We both knew what that meant.

"Everyone will be over Saturday at nine. Clayton and I will take care of everything, you just have to show up." Asher spoke cheerfully

I sighed as I looked back down at my ACT textbook. Looks like there was a change of plans, I don't know why we didn't see this coming.

"Don't be so gloomy, Pey, you can invite your friends too." Asher hushed me

"Maybe." I spoke in response

"Well, Parker and I are gonna go play the X-box. Have fun studying." Asher said as he motioned Parker to follow him. Parker gave my leg a squeeze before he followed my brother.

When he walked out of the kitchen, I stared at that Instagram post a little bit longer. He was such a cutie. A soft one at that.

I decided that I was going to invite my friends. Even if our plans got derailed, I wasn't going to spend my birthday locked up in my room watching it happen from my window. I was still going to make sure that he had the best birthday ever.

It probably freaked out Asher that I was helping put together the party so much. I ordered a bunch of cupcakes in some of his favorite flavors red velvet, vanilla, and confetti. I even got him one of those cheesy balloon arches that read Happy Birthday Parker!

"Your Dad really bought all of this alcohol?" I asked Jack Clayton as him and Asher put a bunch of beers and wine coolers into a cooler

"Nah, I got a fake. I told everyone to byob though. Hopefully, they listen." he answered my question

I watched as my brother took a puff of his Juul. Our parents would kill him if they ever saw him with it.

"Nothing like a teenage nicotine addict, am I right?" I groaned

Asher rolled his eyes, "If you're jealous, I can get you one."

"Trust me, I'm fine." I declined, "I'm going to get dressed, tell my friends I'll be upstairs."