Todoroki: I don't know what happened to you or anything when we were at the USJ. But I want to beat you so I'm declaring war on you.

Izuku just boringly stared Todoroki as others were a little surprised at Todoroki's sudden declaration of war. 

Kirishima: Hey man. Why are you picking a fight?

Todoroki: All I want to do is to beat the strongest so you better go all out Izuku.

Izuku: tch. No.

Todoroki: What?!

Izuku: I'll say it again Icyhot. No.

Everyone is surprised at Izuku's response except for Bakugou. Pissed, Todoroki asked why.

"Why?" Todoroki said small angry tone.

"Because I don't go all out against people who hold back. And for that, I'm going to hold back against you. Everyone else, I'll be going all out. I'm going to give them a battle that they won't forget," Izuku finished it off with a evil grin on his face that shooked most of his classmates.

Before Todoroki could even reply, Eraserhead called them out for the start of the Sports Festival. 

Everyone headed out towards the field and were greeted by the massive cheers by the massive amount of people.

Kaminari: Man! That's a lot of people watching!

Jirou: Of course there is baka. The sports festival is one the most watched events in T.V history.

Midnight appeared in her questionable clothing announcing there first event, The obstacle course.

Izuku: Why on earth is she wearing that outfit where innocent young children are watching?

Ichiro: I don't know man. She's just a pervert. 

Midnight: Enough!!! Now everyone! Get ready for the first obstacle!!

Everyone gathered up as they waited for the countdown to hit zero and once it did. Everyone is struggling to even go through the gate.

Eraserhead: Look what we have here. Everyone is trying so hard just to get through the exit. It's silly. What about you Captain Hitsugaya?

Toshiro and Aizawa were forced to be the commentators since present mic is sick and nobody else was available so they made these two be the commentators.

Captain Hitsugaya: I think that they should've used creative and Unique ways to get through like Midoriya here who jumped over everyone instead of becoming a mob trying to get their hands on the newest manga at the nearest book store. 

Aizawa: That sums up the situation perfectly.

Todoroki ended up freezing most of them but some managed to escape and continued running.

As they all Continued running, Izuku destroyed all the robots with nothing but his chaos spears. But he did it when those things were off balance on purpose so they can collapse and block the road. 

Captain Hitsugaya: Looks like Midoriya managed to destroy the robots and block the others path at the same time. Impressive.

Some of the other students used their quirks to their advantage to get over the obstacles such as Bakugou using his explosions to get over the debri and Ichiro running in the air?

Unfortunately for him, he couldn't managed to stay up there for very long but did manage to get over the debri blocking his path.

Ichiro: Dang. Still need to work on that move.