They realize their feelings.

~~~
Eggsy
~~~
His p.o.v

I and y/n were on a mission together that quickly went downhill

I and y/n were on a mission together that quickly went downhill. "Y/n cover me." She nods and runs across the hall shooting at the guards. She brought out a lighter throwing it at them.

"Eggsy go I got your back." "You could get hurt." "Trust me you need to retrieve that flash drive I got my own methods. Now go!!" She yelled at me I took off and she covered me. Soon I was in the room the guy took the flash drive.

A bullet was heading my way and I moved "so your fast? Let's see how fast." He started shooting giving me barely enough time to get cover. "Michel, you can choose you to know." I heard a cackle and the bullets stopped.

"I know and I chose to be the end of kingsman!" I got out from where. "Fight like a man Michel!" "Oh, Kid you don't know what you are asking for?" "Eggsy get down."

I have pushed to the ground someone on top of my back. "Nice try Michel but you and I know that I am faster than you."  "Y/n how nice of you to join us." She picked me up "stay alert." We had our backs to each other.

When Michel finally showed himself. "To get to this you gonna have to kill me." "Don't worry I was already planning on that." I heard y/n say under her breath. I smirk "you go left I go right?"

"Always love." We ran our separate ways. She kicked him in the side and he punched her gut. "Bitch!" "You just made the biggest mistake of your life." I kicked his back he stumbled forward giving y/n the chance to strike him, but instead, he brought out a gun and shot at y/n.

Stumbling back guess it didn't hit her. She took her gun out and shot him in the chest. She laughed and bent over Michel "don't feel bad the pain goes away."

She then kicked his head "wow." I whispered she got the flash drive that was in his coat. "Hamish we got it we are heading back now." She said and started walking away "let's go Eggsy. Mission accomplished." I laughed at her joke.

We are walking up to the jet and I continued walking. "Eggsy love?" I noticed she had stopped a couple of steps behind me. "Yes?" She smiled "I am about to faint." "Wait right now?" She nods and she started to fall I ran to her side catching her before she fell.

Her eyes closed. "The bloody hell is wrong with you? Wake up y/n" that's when I noticed. Blood trickling down her side. "The bullet hit you and you didn't say anything." It's no use she is unconscious. Merlin came out "what the bloody hell happened?"

"She got shot. We need to take her back now." He nods and runs to start the jet I quickly pick her up and quickly moves into the jet. "Come ok love you gonna pull through I swear on it," I said as her little fringe stick to her forehead with sweat.

"Hurry up Merlin." I checked her pulse and it was slowing down. "Come on love your gonna come out all right. Please don't die on me." Tears started to brim my eyes. "Please love open your eyes."