CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Jimins POV

"And then I came here and saw the note---" I look at him and saw he was already sleeping. "Aish this guy" I groan as I pulled the cover and put it on top of him.

I lay back down to bed arms behind my head and stared at the ceiling.Jackson what the fuck are you doing?

I shrugged off the thought and sleep.
You better not continue this Jackson...

~~~~~~~

Jungkooks POV

"Wake up kook!" I heard someone said and I slowly open my eyes to see jiminie hyung.

"Whaaaattttt" I whine clearly not wanting to get up.

"We have to go to bighit company for some things" He said.I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"You know I don't attend that shits" I whine and felt a hit at the back of my head."YAH!"I yelled as I rubbed the place he hit.

"I know but still! Come with me! I don't wanna be left out there ya know" He said as he force me up and push me in the bathroom.

"Aisssshh" I ruffled my hair and started to strip I took of my top then I suddenly hear the door open.

"Hey kook you wanna wear th----oh kookie well built" He smirk at me.I almost throw what I can grab but he just chuckled and throw the clothes at me and I catch it without a prob.I lock the door.

"Pervert!" I yelled and check the clothes.I rolled my eyes and yelled again."This was behind my closet for a reason!!!"

"Come on for one day only!" I heard him yelled at the door.I yelled a 'fine' and took a bath.

After that I grab the clothes and wear them.

I wore this

I wore this.Then I got out ruffling my wet hair.

"Wow kook you look human!" He laughed.

"Thanks" I said while rolling my eyes.He patted me at the back before he head to the bathroom.

When he was done he look like this