Chapter 9: The time we spend in love (🍋)

??? Pov

I sat on my throne and watched the young immortal "mess around" with a human.

???: "Pathetic...Why is someone so powerful lowering himself to human standers?"I placed my hand on the temple of my brain and sighed. "And the prophecy states that this one is supposed to beat me..."

I noticed something strange....as if someone is reading my movements as if it was a story.

???: "Who dare bothers me!" I yelled into the empty space, I quickly look around but I could not find them...

???: "Hm..." I did one final check but I could not shake the feeling, someone is watching me...

(Oh shit, he knows about you, reader!)

???: "Who said that!" My voice echoed throughout my chambers "I swear to my name, I will find you and kill you!"

(Wait what! He can hear me?)

There it was again a disembodied voice, bearly loud enough to make sense of but still loud enough to be heard.

???: "A lingering voice? No a human voice!" I sniffed the air but smelled no human, But I still searched for the owner of the voice.

Y/n pov

I sat in front of Alice, who's in the middle of "testing" me. Apparently, she found a loophole in the foundation's system, where she can both see me and kiss me as if it was a test.

Alice: "Ok we have 80 minutes!" She said happily while resting her hand on mine.

Y/n: "Really? How?" She smiled smugly at my question

Alice: "I'm a class 3 researcher! And I'm good at my job" for some reason my hand told me to pat her but a question came across my mind.

Y/n: "What about the researchers watching me?" She seductively winked, which told me all I need to know.

Alice: "Soooo~" She smiled widely "We have 80 minutes~"

I knew what she was asking, but I still wanted to hear it.

Alice: "You wanna~ uh" She started to blush as she tried to speak her words "Y-you know~"

Y/n: "What do I know?" I joke.

Alice: "U-uh" she tries to speak but she becomes a blushing mess as she tries to pronunciate 'Lets fuck'

I smile and I swipe my hand to the left, causing the table between us to crash into the furthest wall. Alice looks at me slightly afraid until she sees my smile, she starts to smile as well while she outstretches her arms like a child wanting to be picked up

I happily obliged and picked her up, she started to softly kiss my neck as I carried her to a closer wall.

I softly pressed her against the wall and proceeded to softly kiss her while your hand slowly and sneakily took off her lower clothing. She noticed this and her tongue became a little rougher, fighting for dominance which I was not going to back down. I felt my 'Partner' perk up and I could fell him softly press against Alice's womanhood.

Her eyes suddenly went wide, she backed out of the kiss and looked down. Once she saw what was down there she smiled widely.

I lowered my pants enough for my 'Partner' to expose himself in all glory and without a moment to waste I shoved my 'Partner' in Alic's pussy. Causing her to moan and claw into my skin.

Alice: "AH~~!" She screamed loudly

...Is she a virgin?

I slowly took out my 'Partner' to see him laced with Alice's blood.

That answers my question

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and she saw what I was looking at.

Alice: "P-please don't s-stop~" she moaned

I nodded while wiping away her tears and continued at a slow pace until she spoke the few magical words

Alice: "F-faster" her voice was slightly shaky

I smiled, I really was not expecting to be Alice's first I mean look at her!

(Different background)

Shes jaw-dropping, and I lived for eons and seen a lot of amazing things and yet... I'm what humans would say hopelessly in love with this human.

I started again but this time I doubled my speed as well as became a little rougher. Alice wrapped her arms around my neck and constantly yelled the words 'I love you'.

Y/n: I kept going while getting close to her ear and whispering "I love you too"

Those words caused Alice to tearfully smile and kiss me again more passionately, I began going faster because I felt the inside of Alice began to tighten and become very moist.

Alice: "Mmmh~ I-i'm About to cum~!" She moaned while she tightened her grip

I smiled as I took my thumb and pressed it against the point where her G spot was on the outside of her skin while my 'Partner' made contact on the inside, this made Alice's eyes roll back and she began squirming violently as a shining luminescent liquid poured onto the floor. I let go of her and softly put her on the floor. I was about to go get her pants until I felt something grab onto my 'Partner' that sudden force made me flinch.

Alice: "Your turn" her voice was mildly seductive although it seemed like she had her eye locked on my 'Partner'.

Y/n: "What do you me-" She suddenly gulped down my 'Partner' making my eyes go wide

She looked up at me while went up and down my shaft.

When did she get so aggressive?

I grabbed her head and began to pump making it go deeper in Alice's throat.

After a solid minute, I felt my limit about to approach.

Y/n: "I'm about to cum" This made Alice stop for a moment and look up at me with a devilish grin

Alice: "Let~ in please in my mouth~" She begged and I answered her by letting a thick load flow into her mouth, some of it spilled out to which she used her tongue to wipe off the mess. With a loud gulp, she swallowed it all and laid her back against the wall with heavy breathing.

I pulled up my pants and I was about to reset my table which I threw to the wall until I heard Alice speak.

Alice: "Y/n" She spoke faintly

Y/n: "Hmm?" I turned to look at Alice, she again outstretched her arms like a child begging for a hug.

I laughed and slowly came towards her, I sat next to her and she laid on me while slowly drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Reader! Sorry to take long but I kinda didn't want to make a lemon here buuuut your and Alice's relationship collided with the main story so it kinda forced my hand.

-Tiny

(Random quote: Love can live on forever aslong as you don't forget who you love)