Chapter 3: "Your dads a dick"

The same thing like last time, you sat outside a metal door, with only female guards surrounding you this time. Waiting for your next interaction with a new SCP. The door opens and you walk inside. Another young teenager sat in front of you naked. You instantly cover your eyes.

Y/n: "What the heck is this?"

???: "A man?"

Y/n: "Yes, I'm a guy wait why are you naked!"

???: "Wait, your not going to attack me?"

Y/n: "Why the hell should I do that? Nevermind Just put some clothes on!"

???: "You must be an angel! If you haven't fallen for me!"

I can hear her, come closer before dropping to her knees and she starts to prey

???: "Oh holy angel, bring me light in these dark times"

Y/n: "I'm not an angel!!!" she looks up at me

???: "Then what are you" she asked while tilting her head, questioningly

Y/n: "An Immortal!" at this point I couldn't keep covering my eyes so, I dashed over to what looks like a place for her clothing.

???: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "Getting your Clothes!!!"I look through the dresser only for it to be filled with religious crap "Where are your clothes!" at this point, I don't know why but I was panicking

???: "Oh I actually can't wear clothes...They hurt when I do..."

I stop looking through her stuff

Y/n: "Wait a fuckin minute, is your name Stacy?"

I could hear her stop and look at me.

Stacy: "You know my name?"

Y/n: "Yeah! Your dad told me to look out for you if I saw you"

She grabbed my hands and force me to look at her naked body, I try to look away but she just forces me to look at her again.

Stacy: "You knew my dad!?!"

Y/n: "Yeah, he's kinda hard to forget after the 3rd time you meet him"

Stacy: "Do you know where he is?"

Y/n: "No, but I can tell you one thing"

Stacy: "What?"

Y/n: "Your dads a dick"

Stacy: "Why? what makes you say this?"

Y/n: "He gave me something for you, then after 3 years told me about you, got me drunk somehow, and then left me with a walking dead body" I said with a frustrated sigh.

Stacy: "Wait what?"

Y/n: "It's funny because that was the time where I met Steve"

I smile, remembering the good ol days before the whole war between gods. Until her voice takes me out of memories of the old times.

Stacy: "Steve?"

Y/n: "Yeah cuthulu, you humans called him the strongest being after god asked him to stop being strange"

Stacy: "God smited thee?"

Y/n: "What? No! He litterly asked him to stop and Steve did"

Stacy: "What, I'm sorry for asking but what did my dad give you?"

I think for a moment, looking at the celling due to a naked women standing infrount of me.

Y/n: "Oh!" I snap my fingers and open a stable rift in space allowing me to use a infinite pocket space. "This" I puiled out a brilliant white dress with gold markings on it but it was torn up somehow. "Ah man, but at lest I still have this to give you" I dug my hand right in and pulled out a light grey shirt that said: Daddy's number 1

Y/n: "Alright, put this on" I threw the shirt at her and truned around.

Stacy: "But It will hurt..."

Y/n: "It won't, trust me"

I heard shuffling and moving before silence.

Y/n: "Stacy? You dressed?"

Stacy: "Mmmhmm" I slowly turn to see her, wearing the shirt but the shirt tightly huged her chest and the bottem of the shirt still showed her....

Y/n: I look away again "Thats better I guess..."

Stacy: "Its not itchy..." She pated her self down for some reason, she then lifted the shirt reveling her chest, which she looks down at in amazement. She looks at me smiling before getting to her knees. "Oh, thank you dear angel thank you!"

Y/n: "I'm not an angel!" I cross my arms and smile "Your welcome" I close the small pocket dimension which shoots out a small (large) brust of energy "Ah poo" The arlams go off, reporting strange energy being released in one of the cells.

Stacy looks at me, slightly confused.

Stacy: "What just..."

Y/n: All female Guards rushin, pointing their weapons at me "My bad"

Guard 1: "Scp 4197, Please step away from Scp 166 your time is up"

Y/n: "Ok ok, put your guns down and I'll come over" No one listened to me, I sigh and walk over to the people.

Stacy: "Wait were are you going?"

I smile and turn around, while the guards raise their guns.

Y/n: "Back to my room" I look at the guards "Buuut I may be back soon" I say with a wink. Which I never ever in all my (lets just say infinite) years of life, done.

Stacy: "Oh...well bye for now...angel"

The door closed after that, and I was surrounded by guns.

Female guard: "Scp 4197, You are to report to your cell and wait for further testing"

Y/n: "....Ok?"

I walk back to your cell, guardless for some reason.

(Time skip brought to you by, You sitting nearby watching the Omaga 7 incident)

Alice: "Y/n, please repeat"
Alice and I, sat at a fairly large table with recording equipment.

Y/n: "All I did was, open a pocket demonsion and close it"

Alice: "And yet Scp 166 now possess clothing, not only neglects to give her rashes but also is made with a material that can't be found on earth."

Y/n: "Yeah, her dad have given it to me in case I ever found her"

Alice: "Her father?" Alice moved the Microphone towards me, as if she was trying to get her answer clearly. "Can you tell me about him?"

Y/n: I try pulling up his face from memory then I realized his face can not be perceived by humans eyes so to them he just seem a man with indistinguishable facial features. "No"

Alice: "No?" She tilts her head in response "....Please?" I shake my head no "Fine" she sighs pulling the Microphone back a little "But what other ablites do you have, Y/n? I mean you made one of our sensors litterly explode"

Y/n: "Hmm its been a while, I would have to test them all"

Alice: she smiles mostlikely thinking of a way to test my powers "We have just the subject"

_________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, I was working on another story and researching what Scp's I could use too.

-Tiny