"I know it! It's Bokura wa Ima no Naka de." Woah. She can answer it now.

"However...who were the four who skipped the beginning of the song?" Dia-nee smirked.

"Eehh?!?!" Chika really doesn't know the answer. And the worst is that i also forgot it! Think Ryouta! Remember it! *think hard*

"BUU BUU BUU DESU WA!" Dia-nee pushed Chika to the radio table again *radio activated sfx*

Heh? I'm sure i heard the radio is activated.. or maybe it's just my feeling?

"Now..answer it, Ryouta-kun.." i still try to remember it..

"Hm..what's wrong Ryouta-kun? Did you know the answer?"

"E-eh?! O-of course i know it!" I still tried to remember it.

"Then..why didn't you answer it?" Dia-nee gave a death glare.

"Hmm...oh! It's Ayase Eli, Toujo Nozomi, Hoshizora Rin and Nishikino Maki!" I see Dia-nee's face and she looked like satisfied.

"That's right! How can you don't know about it?! It's a basic knowledge about μ's!" Dia-nee scolded Chika.

"Su-su-sugoii..I-is student council president a fans of μ's? " You asked her. While Dia-nee scolded them. I walk to the radio table to see the radio. And..what i thought is right.. the radio is on.

"Uuh..Dia-nee..." she doesn't hear me and keep talk to them.

"Of course it was! Who do you think i- *gasp* ahem.. i-i mean that's a general knowledge!"

"Oh?~~" Chika and You smirked. Teasing Dia-nee.

"A-anyway! I will not allow a School Idol Club! Now get out of my room!"

"Ehhh?!?!" They said in unison. Then they leave because You asked Chika to back and apply if the requirement is enough.

"Uh..Dia-nee.." i turn off the radio.

"What!?!"

"I just wan to tell you that your true self is exposed.." i talk to her with a straight face.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Well..how to tell this but..."

"Just tell me quickly!"

"Well..when your're talking about μ's this radio is on and it's on a high volume.. so..you know what i mean.."
Dia-nee's face became redder and she's very embarrassed.

"W-w-w-w-what?!?!?! You must be kidding right?!"

"Sorry..but it's the truth.." She then sat with a pale face. I take a steps closer to her and ask her.

"A-are you alright?"

"I want to die.."

"DIA-NEE!!" I tried to bring Dia-nee back to reality but it's useless.

"W-well..maybe you need a time to be alone. I'll leave." Then i leave the room.

Meanwhile

3rd POV

"That is your sister right, Ruby-chan?" Hanamaru asked Ruby.

"Y-yes.." Ruby's face became fear and worried.

"What's wrong, Ruby-chan?"

"N-nothing..please don't talk anything about that side of Onee-chan" Ruby said.

"Hm? Oh..i understand, zura. Don't worry." Hanamaru then smiled to her.

*bell rang*

"It's break time. How if we get some lunch? Maru is so hungry.."