Leaving for A New Life

Ryouta's POV

On the way home i keep staring at the bracelet that orange hair gave to me.

What a strange girl. Why is she gave this? I wonder what is Tobio-senpai told to her. S-should i wear it?

Then, i decide to wear it. My Father always told me "if you receive someone's kindness and it's sincere. Accept it, and be sure you must repay his kindness" that's what my father told.

'...repay his kindness..huh? I don't even know her'

Telling about leaving Tokyo. Where should i go? Shizuku? Osaka? Fukuoka? Or..Hokkaido? Maybe i'll ask Okaa-sama.

Time Skip : Home

"I'm Home.." i greeted and put my shoes off. Then i see my mother sitting in the living room. She greeted me with a smile putted on her face. I wonder why.

"Ara! Ryouta, Welcome back~ so, how's?" She ask me.

"What?"

"Your next step"

"Oh...that's...uhh..i-i think.. I'll leave Tokyo."

"Why you want to?"

"I want to cool down my head and relaxing my heart. I want to reborn."

After heard my statement. Okaa-sama is smiling and began to tears a lot.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to hear that. Now you have something to do again. I'm really hope you can come back as Ryouta that i know. So, where will you go?" She asked me.

"I don't know...any advice Okaa-sama?" I ask for advice. But, when i see her face after hearing that. Why i can feel she is saying "bingo!" ? I can read it in her face.

"How about Numazu?" She said it with a bright smile.

"Huh? Numa..zu?"

"Yes. Numazu more precisely in Uchiura. You know that?"

"Uchiura?" I think hard to know it. Seems i've heard that city.

*sigh* "The city where Kurosawa sisters live Ryouta. When you child you've once go to there. Remember?"

"Kurosawa..sister? Oh! You mean Dia-nee and Ruby?" Now i remember them.

"Yup, that's it. How? Do you remember our house there?"

"I think i remember it. I'll move to there. I'll prepare my thing."

"Oh, one more Ryouta. About your school. I have an offer from my acquaintance. You're invited to his school. So he will send you the uniforms and the requirement when you've arrived. Just fill the requirement and meet the principal."

"Oh..ok what's the school name?"

"Uranohoshi. Now go to your room and have a rest. Tomorrow you will move to there."

After i take a bath, dinner and packing my stuff. I hop to my bed and saw poster of φLOS 1st Live.

"If only i didn't do it. Surely none of this will happen..." i murmuring myself. Then, i sleep.

Time Skip : Morning

After i woke up, take a bath, have a breakfast and preparing my stuff. I bring my beloved acoustic guitar with φLOS sticker on it's body.

"Are you ready?" Okaa-sama ask me.

"Yes. But, what about you? You must be lonely."

*giggle* "Don't worry about me. There's still Miyuki here. And also i ask maid and butler to bring their family here so it will be lively here. If you really worry about me. Please comeback with a new Ryouta."