chapter 10

Jeongyeon had seen Chaeyoung leave so she covered for her when their manager asked.

"Can you like actually stay with me this time. From beginning to end." Jihyo said to jeongyeon on their way.

Jeongyeon laughed when she understood what she meant. "Sorry."

Soon the four girls arrived at KBS.

~

When Sungjin was ready, he waited for Brian in the living room. Wonpil sat next to him.

"Hyung are you still angry?"

"No." He replied and quickly looked towards the room door. "YOUNGHYUN I'LL LEAVE YOU-"

"HYUNG JUST FIVE MINUTES." Brian yelled back. He was rushing to get ready as Jae handed him his clothes.

"Are you guys sure you don't want me to drive you today?" The oldest asked, sulking that everyone else had something to do except him.

"You can sleep as much as you want." Brian wore his hat and patted Jae on his back. "We'll be back soon. Call Jimin over." He said and ran out of the room.

Jae actually took out his phone to call Jamie.

"Why are you disturbing me today?"

"That's such a nice way of saying good morning."

"What do you want?"

"You."

All Jae could hear were the beeping sounds to show that she hung up. He laughed and dialed her number again.

"Can you hang out with me today-"

"No." She said and hung up again.

~

Brian stole a glance at wonpil when they were in the elevator and assessed him from head to toe.

"So why are you wearing those big ass earrings?" He asked pointing at the long silver jewelry hanging on Wonpil's ear.

"I thought it matched my outfit."

Brian turned away instead of replying.

They took a taxi to KBS and Wonpil separated from them to go to his own conference room. The girls arrived before them so they were already seated.

Brian followed sungjin and sat behind him because he saw Jeongyeon seated behind Jihyo. He gave her a not-too-obvious smile and she nodded.

Wonpil on the other hand sat next to Mina again.

The script reading began and thirty minutes into it, wonpil fell asleep. His head was hanging and was almost falling on Mina's shoulders just like the previous day. She pushed his head back and he hit it on the wall.

"Ow." Wonpil held his head and groaned. "What just happened?"

He didn't notice the actors turned to look at him so Mina quickly covered his mouth with her palm.

"Shhh."

He pushed her hand away and faked spitting out. "Don't touch me."

"Touch??" Mina scoffed. "Someone would think I actually wanted to."

"You wish you could..." He mumbled.

"I can hear you." She glared at him. "Besides do you come here every day just to sleep?"

"I don't think that's your problem." He replied.

"It is my problem because you think you have my shoulder to lean on. I let you the other day only because i didn't want to be rude." She said and they glared fiercely at each other until Wonpil's phone pinged.

It was a message from Jinyoung.

Do you guys wanna leave? If not, please be quiet.

Wonpil looked up and apologized with his eyes. He cleared his throat and tapped Mina. "Do you know what we should be doing here?"

Her first thoughts were to ignore him but she understood it would be childish so she responded. "Help them practice their lines during breaks, get them what they need like water, massage their necks... just give them moral support for encouragement."

--

Brian and Jeongyeon were texting each other throughout. Their convos ranged from greetings, asking about food, talking about music and then valentines day that was approaching.

B: I wanted to surprise you but give me a hint on what you want for valentines day...

JY: What do you want?

B: I asked first...

JY: You promise to give me?

B: Anything :)

JY: A baby.

Brian's jaw dropped and he looked up at her, astonished. She shrugged her shoulders and gestured for him to look at her new message.

JY: You promised.

--

Wonpil and Mina started arguing for space on the linked arms of their chairs.

They both put their hands on it and turned their heads opposite ways. The battle became fierce and they got closer and closer until their heads were against each other.

They remained that way for a long time because none of them wanted to give in.

--

When it was time to leave, Mina tried to get up but both she and Wonpil screamed at the same time. Their heads were stuck together because his earrings had gotten tangled up with her hair.

"You have to get up." Mina complained as her head was bent over.

"No you sit down." Wonpil whined.

"We have to leave."

"We have to fix this."

"If only you moved your hand when I said so."

"You could've moved yours first."

"Ugh..."

After arguing for a long time, they decided to walk outside and wait to get picked up.

Jinyoung was the first to leave.

The rest made sure they all had masks, hats and glasses on.

The plan was that if they could get a taxi faster than the girl's manager came, they would go to Day6 apartment but if the opposite happened, they would go to Twice's.

They got a taxi.

Wonpil and Mina grudgingly entered the backseat. Sungjin and Jihyo followed and Nayeon took the front seat.

Brian and Jeongyeon offered to take another taxi.

"A date?" He held out his hand and asked.

She slipped her hand in his and smiled.