Chapter 1: The New Life

I'm going to say this once. The only thing I own is the plot and some of the characters.

As you all figured out(the ones who've already read this chapter). The story is currently being redone by adding more details to the story to make it better. Which is being done by Alternet RedSkys. Give him some applause for it. The story will be updated at it's normal rate but with more details and plot. Now I know some words on the map is small but we are working on it.

Chapter 1- Emma's POV

"You want to hang out with us tonight?" Charlie asks with hopeful look on her face.

I hang my apron on the hook nearby and wrap my arm around her shoulders."I know you've been wanting me to come with ya bestie but I can't this weekend. Nepgear and Uni have their soccer match in an hour, I promised to help Falcom on saturday, and I promised the kids we'd would go to the pool on sunday."

She makes a pouty face. "You barely have time for yourself anymore. You're always raisin the kids or helping others. Not that I mind that at all, but..." A longing look graces her face briefly missing the times we used to hang out.

I chuckle and ruffle her hair playfully messing with her "I know I know, but I like it that way. It makes me feel good inside." I reach into the locker and grabbed my light grey overcoat and throwing it on. I'm so glad it's friday. Payday! Although I earn more money when helping Falcom and CConnect. But eh, It's a steady job. "How about this. I promise to hang out with you guys next week." I say sincerely hoping nothing came up to prevent this it really has really been awhile since I could just unwind.

She points at me and says "I'm holding you to that Emma." Looking into my fading violet eyes showing in her own way that she is serious and not playing around about this.

"I know you are." I say walking out of the backdoor and heading sweet old home.

I run into a couple people I know and we exchanged greetings, including Falcom on my way out of town.

"You still up for tomorrow Emma?" Falcom asked me her orange looking at me for confirmation.

"Yeah the usual place right?" I ask her to make sure I had the correct place in mind.

She nods and waves me goodbye and I do the same. Things have been so peaceful since I came here. I still don't think I deserve this kind of life not after what happe- no don't dwell on that Emma its a hole you barely crawled out of once already don't go back, but I take the days on in stride trying to make the most of this life. I walk the half mile out of town to my house. It was a pale blue colonial three story house. It took me awhile but I earned enough to buy it and the property.

I open the front door and see Rom and Ram run down the hallway towards me with a childish glee in their eyes. I snatch them both up into my arms and see Croire not far behind them. "You being good for Aunt Crostie?"

Rom nods and says "Tag." In a quiet cute voice her brown eyes shining with a precious childlike innocence.

I laugh and kick the door close "Are you two glad it's your birthday soon?"

They both nod eagerly. "Yeah we're going to be fouur." Ram says holding up four fingers. Nepgear turned eight a couple months ago and Uni will be turning seven next month.

I give them a quick peck on their foreheads before setting them down. I've been taking care of those two since they were born. I Look up to Croire and say. "Again I must thank you for staying around and helping."

She waves me off. "How many times do I have to tell you. You've help me out of my tome and made me see the world in better light. I made a promise to stay by and help you and I'm going to keep it." I give her a light hug due to her size.