Chapter 3: The Runaway

Start from the beginning

Blake: Jotaro! You almost ended up punching me!

(Y/N): First of all, what are you doing in my room? You should be thankful I hit your clone.

Blake: I was checking if you were awake so we could get breakfast, then I noticed you weren't there. So, I entered your room and decided to look around.

(Y/N): *sigh* At least you're being honest. Just, don't do that again without my permission, got it?

Blake: Yea, I got it.

(Y/N): You're wondering about the people in the photo aren't you?

Blake: H-How can you tell?

(Y/N): You have it in your hand.

Blake: Oh, sorry.

(Y/N): I'll tell you later, it's already morning. The rest of the team are probably awake.

Blake: We should go ahead and get breakfast like we usually do.

(Y/N): Right.

This girl, why is she so interested in me and my life? What makes me so interesting? I'll have to find out later. Right now, after breakfast and all, we ended up in Vale. In the docks, where it smells like crap.

(Y/N): Hey ice witch, why in the hell are we here?

Yang: I'm with Jojo in this one, why are we here?

Apparently, Yang and Blake has made nicknames for me, Blake calls me by my middle name, Yang calls me Jojo, then Weiss calls me by my last name.

Weiss: Hey! Don't call me that Kujo! Anyways, the Vytal Festival, oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

(Y/N): You make it sound boring as hell.

Yang: Jojo's right, you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, both of you!

(Y/N): Good grief...

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish.

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today.

*3rd person POV.*

(Y/N)'s face became one of pain, anger, and sadness. Blake notices the change in (Y/N), she becomes worried and proceeds to ask him what was wrong.

Blake: Jotaro, you alright?

(Y/N): I'm fine, just leave me alone.

Blake: O-Oh, alright. Look, if you need to talk to someone I'm here okay?

(Y/N): Yea yea, whatever.

Blake: Jotaro, you can't keep on doing this. You said to us all that you will let up help.

(Y/N): That doesn't mean I have to tell you about what I've been through.

Blake: Vacuo, something must of happen there.

(Y/N): Not now Blake, later!