Two

Date- January 2018

David

I come back from Chicago today. I'm nervous because I'm meeting Liza at her house later today and I already know whaat going to happen.

I pull up too Liza's house shitting bricks because I'm nervous. She greets me in her house with a hug and tells me to sit down.
"David I love you so so much." Her eyes tear up. "We have been through everything together but I think we need to breakup." I felt my heart drop. "I .. i.. understand" I spoke as tears left my eyes. "I will always and always have love you." She says grabbing my hands. "Me too even if we are over." We hug it out and talk for a little bit on what we are going to tell our friends and fans.

We decided that we would tell our friends in a couple of months but wait awhile to tell the fans cause we knew they wouldn't be happy about it. I left Liza's house crying and I pull into my house. I unlock the door drop all my stuff on the kitchen table and go to my room.
I ignored everything and everyone for the whole rest of the week not even posting a vlog.

Liza

After David left I felt this weight lift off my shoulders and I stopped crying. I took a shower and I actually felt good that night. I know me and David are still best friends but I'm ok with being a little distant from him so I can get over him. I know he feels hurt but I'm sure he's going to grow out of it and be happy sooner or later and I don't think he needs my help on that.

Natalie

I was sitting on the couch waiting for David to come home and when he did he didn't even say hi or anything but he had tears in his eyes so he dropped his stuff and went into his room and didn't leave besides getting food. I felt bad for him since I knew Liza was breaking up with him because she came to the house the day before David came back to talk about how she should do it. I left the house saying I was going to my boyfriends house but really I went to chipotle for David's favorite food and went to Walmart to get David some snacks and flowers cause I knew he would laugh at that.

I got to the house and I knocked on his room door. "Knock knock" I said "Natalie I'm not in the mood" he said while his voice cracked from crying. "Dave, I know you're upset but can I come in ?" I leaned on the door. "Fine" he stated. I walked in with all the stuff I got him. "Here bud I got this for you too cheer you up."
"Why flowers?" He looks confused. "Just because." I said whole walking out of his room. "Thank you Natalie." He said. "No problem anything for my bestie." I smiled. I closed the door and walked to my room since it was getting late.

————————————————-

This story changes so much so bare with me