Chapter 5

I blink a couple of times and yawn, I get off the bed and head to the bathroom, I head out the door with a glum look on my face as I feel my arm howl in pain. I sit down in the far corner with my book as I avoid contact from anyone, reading the letters on the page as I get lost by every second. I flinch at the sound of the bell, I close my book and head to class, I glare at the board with no interest at all ignoring her gaze as It feels like she's burning holes in my head. I look at the clock and sigh, " psst, Pansy, hey Pansy look behind you" someone whispers, I roll my eyes and hunch closer to the desk, I feel my eye twitch as I feel something hitting my head every ten seconds. I grip my hands and turn around, Draco smirks at me and waves, I look down and facepalm I'm gonna bloody kill him after class, I groan when something hits me again. 

I look on my lap to see a crumpled up piece of paper, I unfold It Hey Parkinson meet me after lunch starts by the bathrooms, signed R.n. I sigh and gaze at the clock again, great now I have to meet up with the weasel and deal with Draco's bull too. I head to next period and sit down feeling my eyes burn as I watch the slide show, my posture is messed up and I feel like my body is slowly falling apart. I close my eyes as the professor turns on the light cutting of the film, I stretch and yawn quietly, I open my eyes to see everyone leaving, I grab my stuff and head to the third period. Where Draco is waiting patiently at the door with a smirk, I scoff and walk past him to my seat, I ignore his mumbling as he sits beside me, I gaze at Hermione taking in her sight. 

I scowl as I hear Draco snickering at me while I stare at her, I roll my eyes and punch in the shoulder, I chuckle at him cursing under his breath as he grabs his shoulder. I smirk and gaze at the board for the rest of the class time, I get up and speedwalk to the bathrooms, I look to see Ron laying on the wall. I cough signaling him I'm here, he looks up and smirks " I was starting to think you wouldn't come," he says with a cocky voice, I sigh and glare at him "what do you want, weasel," I say annoyed. He smiles and lowers his eyes at me " I don't like you getting closer to my girlfriend, that's what" he yells, I grip my hand and walk closer " you can't control who Hermione talks to" I yell back. He scowls and grips my shirt, I don't break my glare " yes I do Parkinson, don't act as if you can change that" he mutters with venom, I slam my head against his, he lets go and groans. 

He looks at me with hatred as I look back, " I'm gonna kill you" he yells, I yelp as he pulls my hair making me look at him, footsteps then filled the silence making us freeze. We both look to the right to see an angry Hermione, he lets go of my hair making my head hit the wall, I curse under my breath and grasp the back of my head. I get up and look down, " what in Merlin is going on" she yells, I wince at her tone "  Pansy was getting angry at me for no reason," Ron says in fear. I glare at him" that some bloody bull, he wanted me to meet him here to ta- " Hermione don't listen to her, she's a Slytherin an- " Ron this is unacceptable behavior " Hermione yells. Ron just scowls at her reply " are you really gonna believe her over me" he yells getting closer to her, she glares back at him " were though" she yells. 

Ron grabs her shoulders, " you can't break up with me, I control you and what you do, you're under my com-I sock him in the cheek. He lets go and falls on the ground, I glare at him and kick him in the side " watch me" I mutter to him, I scoff and look at Hermione, she looks frightened and relieved. She looks at me with guilt, "It's fine, he told me to meet him here to talk and told me to stay away from you so I said no and we got into a little fight" I say annoyed, she walks up to me. I freeze, " thanks for protecting me, Pansy," she says with kind eyes, I smile " what are friends for," I say regretting It, she smiles back " help me get him to the infirmary," she says. I walk over to him and put him on my back, I hold his legs and we walk to the infirmary, I can't believe I have to hold this #sshole after what he did. 

I'm only doing this for her and her only, I put him on the bed and sit down, Hermione sits beside me and sighs " I can't believe I dealt with his crap all this time, I should've broken up with him sooner" Hermione says. I smile at her response, " I won't let him hurt you anymore, okay Hermione" I say with confidence, she giggles at my reply making me slouch and look down, I'm such a cringe-fest. She pokes my cheek, I look up " I would love that, thank you for caring about me" she says while smiling, I feel my face flush as I smile back.