Stranger danger ?

It has been a few months now and my wounds have healed and the nightfury which hiccup named toothless became friends with us and hiccup managed to learn to ride toothless . It was really fun to race against them and hiccup was telling my the terrible things that he is learning in the dragon pit . We where flying above the clouds just talking when I asked hiccup what would he think if I went away for a while . He didn't like it but he said I could if I wanted to , he was so understanding I was so happy I could go to new islands and see new dragons and new people well.... not to interact with but ,just to see that it . After a week of our talk it was time for me to go hiccup has leaning against a rock and I had a head in his lap as we watched the stars ." I don't want this to end." He said playing with a strand of my hair. "I know but  when I return everything will be better then before!" I said looking up to him . I stayed there till he fell asleep I got up and looked back to him and smile ." See you soon "  I said to him as I flew away
It's been five years  and I have changed a lot from that little girl years ago . My hair has grown slightly below my butt the cut as from hiccup have scared and stayed , my wings have doubled in size and I seemed to have more of my black scale like freckles appear on my face.anyways I  have flown everywhere but I missed berk most of all and hiccup he was the only human that liked me .  Everywhere I go the people there who saw me tried to kill me or capture me to be shown as a freak of nature . I'd escape before they caught me it was fun time to time to just play with the Vikings . But I had left them alone for awhile since I was going to leave them and go to another island . The moon was out shinning brightly as I flew over the sea  as I was slowly falling asleep but I haven't came across a island to rest but as I flew I didn't see a ship sailing towards me  they began to shoot nets at me but I managed to dodge them when when I was quickly flying away from them one of those men shot a net at me and it wrapped around my body just like hiccups trap did years ago .  I tried to get my wings out of the net since I was falling to the ocean water  but I couldn't I saw the water coming closer and closer until my body slammed into the cold water knocking me out from the power of me falling from such a high spot .
Time skip
When I woke up I saw and heard dragons of different kinds and breeds roaring and trying to fight the chains that hold them . I was also chained to a cell . They had tied my wings tightly so I won't be able to use them  and had used metal chains around my wrist and neck making sure I couldn't escape. It took  months to get to where ever this place was . The temperature around us dropped so much that I could see my breath and I shivered not being able to wrap myself with my wings . I couldn't stay warm for long if I breathed a little bit of fire when no one was around . The hunters walked down below decks to grab the dragons and when all of them were gone they grabbed me . " hopefully dragon likes her and doesn't mind we're one dragon short ." The hunter to my left said to the other one on my right . They dragged me up a poorly made dock that had gaps here and there . They took me to a tower that was well made and threw me to the ground." What is this creature ?" A rough voice yelled as I heard footsteps slowly coming toward me with a strange staff ." Who are you ?" He asked lifting my head roughly with his hand "(Y/N)"