~ Twenty Third Chapter ~

Through the silent corridor there could only be heard the sneakers hitting on the parquet floor. The rest of the team ran up the stairs to the fourth floor. Hyde paused for a moment. He bent over and held to his knees trying to get his breath.

"Come on, hedgehog!" said sharply Licht.

"Licht-tan, I'm tired..." said Hyde.

"You still did not fight!" hissed Taiga.

She came to him. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled.

"Come on, you fool." she said, pulling him behind her.

When they reached the fourth floor, they stopped briefly. Everyone was trying to catch their breath.

"Let's continue..." said quietly Taiga and straightened up.

"Taiga." called Rowen.

She turned to her with questionable expression.

"Are you sure you will be okay without me?" Rowen asked. "Maybe she should go with you. You are my Servamp..."

"No. Stay." Taiga smiled. "Help them. I'll see you when this is over."

Rowen nodded without a word. Taiga smiled at her again. Then she turned on her heel and ran with others to the top floor.

"Well... let's find them." Mikuni smiled.

He, Hyde, Licht, and Rowen went to search the floor. The fourth floor corridors were silent. Too quiet. Rowen took out her pistols to be ready if something jumped out in front of them.

"Should we prepare?" Hyde asked quietly.

"Whatever, hedgehog..."

With that, Licht handed his hand to Hyde. The vampire bit his hand. The chains were created around Licht's feet and on Hyde's neck. The part around Lict's feet glossed in purple-black and it gradually shifted to orange-black.

"Mikuni." Jeje hissed.

"Hai, hai. I know already." Mikuni said, shaking his hand.

The black snake wrapped around his hands and swept the teeth in him. When he finished drinking, he jumped to the floor and turned to his human form. He held guns in his hands, and there was a yellow-black chain on his neck.

"Am I the only one who hears something?" asked quietly Hyde looking around.

Everyone else stopped for a moment and listened. Indeed they heard footsteps. But when they turned around they did not see anyone. They looked into the ceiling and saw two vampires watching them.

"Hola!" exclaimed one.

They jumped back to the floor and straightened. Hyde raised his hand to the air. With the small shine created an orange - black sword. Licht's boots began to glow purple-black. Rowen pointed the pistols toward them, and Mikuni held a small Abel doll in his arms.

The pink and violet-haired vampires looked at them with a grin. Both of them had katanas in their hands. They swirled them in their hands and ran with their tops pointed to Servamps.

"Let's start." said with a smile pink haired.

"Jeje." grinned Mikuni.

Servamp of Envy lifted his pistols and directed them to a pink-haired vampire. He pulled the trigger until he dumped the entire tank. When all the bullets fell on the floor, they could see a vampire with katana in front of him. He smiled at them with a dark smile and looked up unshaken. Mikuni's eyes widened.