SIXTEEN

A/N: I wanted to change the style from first person to third person, but I thought it might cause confusion, so I didn't

[ TWO DAYS LATER ]

"Bon Voyage niggas. We're in Paris."

Tyler had visibly tensed at Rakim's bad pronunciation, as I covered my mouth, attempting to conceal my laughter.

"Rocky, it's Bonjour, you dumbass." Tyler shook his head, holding his luggage in one hand and his phone in the opposite.

"Fuck you, T. You knew what I meant though, and that's all that matters." He retorted, putting his designer shades on.

I didn't want to intrude on their small argument, so I kept to myself and looked around. Luka, on the other hand, was flirting with a young woman.

I guess Rakim caught me looking, because he nudged me in my arm. "Damn, not even five minutes in Europe, and this dude already chasing foreign kitty."

We both chuckled as he brought us to our rental car. It was a luxury truck, big enough for all four of us.

"Luka, bring your musty ass on, or we leaving you here!" Tyler exclaimed, opening the trunk before placing his belongings inside. I noticed he didn't bring much; probably because they're going to go shopping.

Luka ran towards the vehicle, with a smile on his face. "Shotgun, and you lucky she didn't understand English, nigga. Still got the math." He held up a piece of paper, which I'm assuming has her number on it.

Rakim kissed his teeth, gazing at Luka. "What are you, eight? Still doing that shotgun shit. Get ya ass in the front, no one cares." He got inside the driver seat, while Luka soon followed suit.

I closed the trunk before getting into the backseat, sitting right next to the door. Tyler then got in, sitting right next to me. We kept our distance though, as the grudge we had against each other was still evident.

I saw Luka, taking multiple pictures of himself in his phone. He then took a secret one of Tyler, and posted it on his Instagram story.

 He then took a secret one of Tyler, and posted it on his Instagram story