EIGHT

"Type your address in here

"Type your address in here." Tyler said, tossing his phone in my lap. I glanced down at the phone, picking it up.

We were in his McClaren, as he basically dragged me out of the house by my shirt after refusing to leave the seat.

Ferg ignored my dramatic pleads, and watched the situation unfold while eating his stupid fucking bacon.

I slowly typed my address into his phone, as he started the car up. The roaring engine startled me, almost dropping the phone from my hand.

He saw my reaction and chuckled to himself. I would tell him something about it, but I stayed silent, honestly wanting to catch a bus home.

"Yo, just drop me to the nearest bus stop, please?" I begged, as he looked over at me.

"For what? I'm driving you to your house." He said, adjusting his rear view mirror. "I don't want to ride with you. Shit feels awkward." I confessed, placing the phone back into his lap with my address in the text bar.

He looked downwards, saving the address in his phone before locking it. "Are you still wallowing about this morning?" He questioned, sighing deeply. His hand ran down his face, looking frustrated.

"Look, shit feels awkward to you. I'm fine, chill, calm, tranquil. So I suggest you just stop the yapping, and let me take you home." He said, uncovering his face.

"No, just take me to the bus stop, Tyler." I said, adamant on taking the bus home.

He grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me closer towards him. I was inches away from his face and body, I could literally feel the heat radiating from his body.

"Syre, shut the fuck up. You're so damn stubborn, you don't even realize when someone's trying to help you out. You just push them away in a time of need. I don't just give out rides to anyone; only people I care about. For the short amount of time I've known you, I just―" he paused, staring into my eyes.

"Nevermind. I'll take you to the bus stop, like you wanted." He said, releasing the grip on my shirt. He rode down his driveway, before driving down the main street.

The entire ride was silent, only noise heard came from the radio. My head turned towards him, and I could see his tighten jaw.

Why am I always upsetting this guy, when all I want to do is make him happy or at least bring him to the brink of happiness.

"Tyler, can you pull over real quick? I gotta puke." I lied, holding onto my stomach. He followed suit, pulling into the right side of the street. Once he came to a stop, I grabbed his hand from the steering wheel, holding them.