*Part 9*

WRITER'S POV:

Everyone one was gone and no one was coming back after a few hours so... Jimmy and Y/N finally decided to finally do it, but I'm too innocent to write every little detail, so just know that they very much enjoyed it. If you're old enough you'll understand what I mean. After the whole thing happened they laid in bed.

JIMMY'S POV:

Soo it finally happened. I could tell she was tired so we snuggled. I held her in my arms while she played with both of my hands.  

Jimmy: When do you have to go back?

Y/N: Next week. My first class is the first week of August and I need to get my course plans a week early.

Jimmy: Do you have to leave?

I groaned, I honestly did not want her to leave.

Y/N: I don't want to but I really want to finish school.

Jimmy: Okay I guess.

She turned around to face me and I kissed her forehead and she laid her head on my chest.

Y/N: I promise I'll always love you and that long distance won't break us apart. Do you?

She took out her pinky and held up. I hook mine with hers.

Jimmy: I promise.

She let go of my finger and hugged me. We quickly fell asleep.

**The next morning**

READER'S POV:
The sunlight from the window was hitting my face. I turned around and Jimmy wasn't in bed. I go out of the room and into the kitchen. Jimmy was making eggs and bacon.

He smiled at me and I got closer. He gave me a kiss and I accepted it. We ate breakfast pretty quick with the whole gang. Or what was left of it since Chris had moved out with his wife, Katie. Chandler and Ethan were still at the house so it wasn't so empty.

Jimmy: So we finished the video for this week. Ethan, you're editing it, right?

Ethan nodded. 

Jimmy: And we have an easy video for next week? 

Ethan: Yeah, it's a simple video and should take no time editing but I already have my hands full with the first one.

Things have been tough with editing since Bailey left and Jimmy didn't want me to work for him.

Y/N: I'll do it. I have nothing better to do.

Jimmy: Y/N, are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah, and then we can hang out since its Friday and my flight is on Monday.

Jimmy looked disappointed, I grabbed his chin and made him lock eyes. 

Y/N: We'll be fine. I love you, okay?

Jimmy nodded. 

The rest of the day was boring, I finished editing and Jimmy and I ordered pizza and ate it while watching Bob's Burgers...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

SO another short one. I know there was no smut but like i said, im too innocent for that.  Anyways, the next chapter is going to be long! Also, something exciting is on its way. jsjsjs.

I hope you enjoyed it.

  -ME <3