*Part 5*

Writer's POV (third person):

Y/N and Jimmy got their food and ate on the bed while watching Beuty and the beast.  Y/N still had on Jimmy's hoodie. Once they finished eating Jimmy and Y/N got ready for bed. Jimmy laid down on the right side and Y/N on the left side. Jimmy scooted over to Y/N. He felt like they were not close enough. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He wrapped his arm around her. She didn't deny it, she really enjoyed the cuddling. Jimmy moved her hair out of his face and snuggled her closer. 

Jimmy: Y/N.

He whispered trying to check if Y/N was awake. she had fallen asleep. 

JIMMY'S POV:

well, i think i like her. She looks so peaceful sleeping in my arms. I know we just met but I think she's great.

The next day I wake up around 6 am. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but it has to be special. I quickly go on my phone and look for restaurant reservations. I want the whole gang to be there.  She noticed that I woke up and then she turned around to face me. I smiled at her.

Y/N: What's going on?

Jimmy: Nothing, I just couldn't sleep. 

Y/N: Oh okay.

Her eyes were still closed. I decided to kiss her forehead.  So I did. Her smile became huge and her cheeks turned bright red.

I turned my phone off and hugged her until we eventually when back to sleep. We were awake at around 9 am.  As we were getting ready I asked her something.

Jimmy: Do you have any going out clothes?

Y/N: No, I only brought comfy clothes. Why do you ask?

Jimmy: No reason. But can you take my debit card and buy something?

READER'S POV:
Jimmy told me to go buy some fancy clothes using his debit card. I don't know why but like are we going on a date?

We eat breakfast and get ready for the day. At the warehouse, Jimmy announces that he has something to tell us.

Jimmy: Okay everyone, today we're taking the day off. BUT I want you all ready with fancy clothes at *restaurant* at 7 pm. 

So we're not going on a date. oof. that hurt.  Everyone gets their things and start heading home. Jimmy turned to me.

Jimmy: Come on, we need to go to the mall.

In the car, Jimmy held my hand once more. AHHH. I could get used to it.

Jimmy: okay so I'll go with you to all the stores but I don't want to see your dress. It can cost anything but you have to feel good in it. I'm sure whichever dress you pick you'll look beautiful

MY CHEEKS FELT WARM. 

Y/N: Okay, thank you so much. 

I formed my hands into a heart shape. He just giggled.

When we got to the mall he followed me from store to store. I eventually found a dress.

We got home around 3 pm so we decided to watch the TV.  He sat next to me on the couch with a blanket covering us. His body felt warm. We binged on Bob's burgers until 5:30 pm. Jimmy stood up.

Jimmy: We should get ready. You need to look gorgeous tonight. I mean you already do but you need to look even cuter.

JIMMY'S POV:

Did I really just say that? oof. I'm dead. 

Y/N: aww thanks

she blushed

It took us around an hour to get ready. I was wearing a black suit and tie and some very fancy shoes. I trimmed my beard a little to make it even. I heard some clicks. Y/N was coming down.

She was wearing a lavender dress that was poufy at the ends. She looked amazing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Okay so it keeps getting intressting. I did have some trouble thinking of things. Please comment ideas of timelines, plotwists or changes....etc. <3

-ME

{edited}