Chapter 20

RUELS POV

Luckily, Melissa forgot about the little situation with the fans and we enjoyed the day so much. It was about 6:00 now and it was starting to get dark. I wanted to take Melissa to the beach because we were close to it from here and I love watching the sunset from the beach when it starts to get dark. We decide to go on one last ride before we left because we couldn't get enough. We both sat down in the seats and waited for the guy that was strapping people in to get to our row, as you do on every roller coaster.

However, when the guy got to our row he started walking towards us then locked eyes with Melissa and made a face as if he recognised her. That's odd since we're in a country she's never been to before.
?: "oh shit. It's you?"
Melissa: "uh.."
she said in hesitation, as she didn't recognise him back. Then she realised
"OH OMG HEY!"
I was so confused. I didn't know how they knew each other and it made me kind of mad because he was a pretty decent looking dude. Did she have a thing with him once or something? I just wanted someone to fill me in. He walked over to me and strapped me in first and continued saying
?: "how have you um- how have you been"
Melissa: "alright, I guess. Today's been fun."
She looked over to me. "I'm lucky I have him"
And smiled at me. That made me happy, she really appreciates me.
Ruel: "I'm ruel by the way"
I leant my hand out to shake his. He kind of looked at me in disgust and didn't shake my hand.
?: "let me guess. Your the boyfriend?"
Ruel: "yeah. Why? Who are you?"
Melissa spoke before anyone else could because she didn't want us to get in an argument or something.
Melissa: "ruel, this is Jordan. He um, he helped me the other night when that thing happened."
Jordan: "yeah, when u didn't" he scoffed.
I tried so hard to get out of my seat but I was strapped in. I was so angry. It wasn't my fault I wasn't there, How was I to even know it was happening.
Ruel: "oi you better shut the fuck up alright. I would give anything to have been there for MY girlfriend."
He giggled at the fact I couldn't get up cause he could tell I had the urge to punch him in the face. I was so pissed off and Melissa could tell but what could she do. Jordan walked over to Melissa to strap her in and touched her way more than he needed to, just to piss me off.
Ruel: "watch your fucking hands"
Jordan: "what are you gonna do if I don't"
He clicked in the last bit and walked away grinning to himself.
Ruel: "im gonna fuck him up if I see him again."
Melissa: "no. ruel. Please don't."
Ruel: "he pretty much touched you like that weirdo did the other day."
Melissa: "I'm okay." She said reassuringly and out her hand on top of mine. "The last thing I want is for you to fight some guy I don't care about and for us to ruin the amazing day we have had. okay?"
I nod gently and say "I'm sorry"
Melissa: "it's fine, let's enjoy our last ride!"

The ride was so fun even tho we had already been on it like 5 times today. When we were release from our seats I instantly got up and helped Melissa up and put my arm around her holding her close to me just trying to prevent anything with this Jordan kid. I saw him on the other side guiding people to their seats and he had an evil sort of grin on his face when he saw me looking. I'm the one that should be smiling cause I'm the one that has Melissa. She's mine not his. But something about him just pisses me off.

MELISSAS POV
I noticed ruel and Jordan had eye contact, he was literally watching us walk away and ruel looked really pissed off and was being more protective than usual. To make ruel happy, I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine, kissing for him for what must of been a good 30 seconds. When I pulled away ruel had the biggest grin on his face which made me smile. I glanced over to see Jordan looking at us more pissed off than before. I hope that makes ruel happy.

I take ruels hand and guide him out the exit. We head out the theme park and begin to walk down a road leading to the beach. The walk wasn't too long and within a few minutes we could see the faint waves crashing against the sand. The sky was pretty dark with hints of orange and pinky tones from the sunset. It was beautiful. We found a nice spot on the beach and sat on the sand. It was cold after the sun went down and I didn't have anything warm on. I hugged my legs in attempt to keep myself warm.

Ruel seemed to notice I was getting cold and he took off his hoodie which dragged up his T-shirt and he caught me looking.
Ruel: "my eyes are up here"
he giggled and so did I.
He placed the jumper round my shoulders and rubbed my arms trying to make me warmer.

I lent my head on his shoulder and looked up at him.
Melissa: "thank you for everything today ruel. It was fun and was everything I needed."
Ruel: "I'm glad I made your day enjoyable. Thank you for putting up with me" he joked.

He lent down and placed his lips on mine and made the little moment even more perfect.

(I'm trying to be more consistent with updating, sorry!!)