Chapter 13

MELISSAS POV

After fooling about a bit together I realise the time so  Ruel and I take in the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower one more time and get off of the floor to head to the venue ruel is preforming at in like half an hour. Ruel calls a taxi and we both jump in still hand in hand. I cannot believe he is actually my boyfriend. I really like him and it makes me so happy to know that he likes me too. In the taxi he does some WEIRD vocal warm ups but in no time we are there and when we get backstage he carry's in doing vocal warm ups with Chelsea. I slouch down on a sofa. I am exhausted. We have been out the whole day. How tf can ruel manage to preform.

The show is about to start and we make our way to the wings of the stage. Ruel is getting ready to go on, He runs up to me and kisses me on the forehead before running back and onto the stage yelling something into the mic. I can't help but feel a bit sick since the last time I saw him preform I was a mess of emotions, but that was a misunderstanding, I'm fine now and I can enjoy this.
Or I thought I could.

Suddenly I feel a presence approaching me but it's normal cause people are walking around everywhere back here. Until the voice says
?: "are you two... a thing?" I turn around and see a GORGEOUS girl standing behind me looking a bit hurt. I was confused.
Melissa: "um, what me and ruel?" I ask
?: "well duh" she started getting a bit rude but I'm going to be the bigger person and not be rude back.
Melissa: "um yeah, he's my boyfriend. And who might you be" I say in a less friendly way.
?: "well lucky you. Ruel and I have been friends for ages. My names kylie. What's yours?" She seemed to be nicer to me and I-
Wait. Kylie. Omg. It's her. She is the girl who texted him calling him babe. Did he invite her here?
I have learnt to trust ruel so I stay pretty calm, but I am kinda confused as to why he would bring her here when I was so upset last night.
Melissa: "So your the one that was texting him last night? Asking him to meet up?"
Kylie: "well yeah but he told me he didint wanna hang out and now I can se why. I really thought we had something"
Melissa: "okay, Well I'm gonna sit down. See you later..."
I was just trying to be nice but all I wanted was to get away from her.

Eventually the show finished and ruel came running off all sweaty and we went back to his dressing room. He ate loads of snacks that were laid out on the table. He offered me some but that Kylie girl was stuck on my mind and I wanted to ask him about it.
Melissa: "hey ruel"
Ruel: "yeah princess" my heart sank when he said that. I almost forgot what I was gonna say.
Melissa: "you know um, you know that girl. Kylie."
Ruel: "ugh yeah, what about her" he said sort of in disgust at her name. Which surprised me cause he invited her.
Melissa: "why did you invite her to come to the show today."
He looked at me with a confused look.
Ruel: "what do you mean" he laughed a little.
Melissa: "why did you invite her, when she called you babe and stuff."
Ruel: "I didn't. I told her I didn't want to see her anymore and left it at that."
Melissa: "what."
Ruel: "why. Why do you ask." Should I tell him. Or is it just going to worry him. No I have to tell him.
Melissa: "she-she was here. And asked about us..."
Ruel: "what" he said taking it more seriously.
"She was here, backstage? An-and she was talking to you?"
Melissa: "yeah-h..."
He stood up and walked quickly to the door with an angry look in his eyes.
"Ruel, no no what are you doing."
Ruel: "she came to my show and snuck backstage. I need to talk to her." I couldn't stop him. He was annoyed. Ruel speedily walks down the corridor and Nate comes towards him.
Nate: "hey, ruel did you see kylie. She was looking for you."
Ruel: "where is she!"
Nate: "she just left. What's up dude."
Ruel: "how the fuck did she get in. I told her I didn't want to see her and she came. And was talking to Melissa."
Nate: "ruel, calm down mate I didn't know. The security guards probably let her in since she always comes to your shows here."
After witnessing that I walk over to them and bury myself in ruel and his big arms swing around my shoulders.
Melissa: "just forget about it baby. Let's go back to the hotel, yeah?"
He smiles at me and his eyes twinkle and i fall for him all over again.
Ruel: "what would I do without you, lissa" he places a kiss on my lips until Nate ruins the moment.
Nate: "okay ew but when did this happen"
Nate was still standing there and watched that pahaha.
Ruel: "I asked her earlier" we both smiled and Nate said.
Nate: "I guess we won't be needing another hotel room after all" as he walked away.
Ruel looked at me and winked before letting go of his grip and following Nate. FuCk he is so hot. After snapping out of it I catch up to ruel and we grab everything and head back to the hotel.